[1.7.10]MagiTek World[Whitelist][Looking for testers/staff][40 slots][PVP/PVE][MagiTek World Redux Pack]

Modpack Link: http://www.technicpack.net/modpack/magitek-world-redux.880839

Hello, I am currently looking for people to do some testing on the modpack's server before it goes public, if you are interested leave me a message or comment.

You need to be at lease 15 years old, have skype and a microphone to take part. Anyone who does take part will receive a permanent rank on the server once it goes public.

Server IP: 23.95.30.225:25565 (Hosted by BisectHosting)

For those looking to play on the server, I'm hoping to have it all done in a less than a week. The full list of mods can be found on the modpacks technic link.

Thanks

Server rules: No harassment, No duping, No hacking, Keep profanity to a low if possible

Server desc: I used to play on a modpack similar to this so I though why not remake it but a little bit better!

Expected Uptime: 24/7 apart from restarts

I am hoping for a mature but fun community after testing is complete.

370 x 220 LOGO.png

Hello, I am super interested in joining your modded community as an early stage tester. I do have a Microphone (Logitech g430's) and a skype account: Divergent.Legacy

I am currently only 14, however I believe my maturity will make up for the year of lost time. I have extreme experience with Minecraft and I know a ton of things about it. If you ever need help with plugin configurations or builds, I am your guy. My MC username is: Avoid_TheDemon. ~Cheers!

18 hours ago, oOo_David_oOo said:

Hello, I am super interested in joining your modded community as an early stage tester. I do have a Microphone (Logitech g430's) and a skype account: Divergent.Legacy

I am currently only 14, however I believe my maturity will make up for the year of lost time. I have extreme experience with Minecraft and I know a ton of things about it. If you ever need help with plugin configurations or builds, I am your guy. My MC username is: Avoid_TheDemon. ~Cheers!

Sent a request on skype.