Technic Packs Lagging

Dastickynote

Question

Hello!

So, as the title says, I've been having some major lag issues with every mod pack I try in the Technic Launcher. I've tried to allocated different amounts of RAM - from 1 to 7 GB - and nothing. My laptop has a quad core Intel driver and Geforce graphics. It can run DOOM just fine, so I'm pretty sure there's no faulty cards or drivers. Please help! The lag isn't in the launcher itself, but I chose to post here because it affects every modpack I try.

1 answer to this question

14 hours ago, Dastickynote said:

Hello!

So, as the title says, I've been having some major lag issues with every mod pack I try in the Technic Launcher. I've tried to allocated different amounts of RAM - from 1 to 7 GB - and nothing. My laptop has a quad core Intel driver and Geforce graphics. It can run DOOM just fine, so I'm pretty sure there's no faulty cards or drivers. Please help! The lag isn't in the launcher itself, but I chose to post here because it affects every modpack I try.

And is the launcher running on your dedicated graphics card or on the stock Intel HD graphics that's also in your laptop?