• 0
Nim85

I cant sign in

Question

     So I got Minecraft a few years ago and decided to try out Technic. And when I download the launcher and try to sign in (With my MINECRAFT account)it says: an error occurred while trying to reach authserver.mojang.com. I don't know if the severs are down or if i'm just being stupid and missing something obvious, but please help! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

3 answers to this question

Recommended Posts

  • 0
9 hours ago, Nim85 said:

     So I got Minecraft a few years ago and decided to try out Technic. And when I download the launcher and try to sign in (With my MINECRAFT account)it says: an error occurred while trying to reach authserver.mojang.com. I don't know if the severs are down or if i'm just being stupid and missing something obvious, but please help! 

There are many different causes/solutions for this that I have seen. One may work for you or none of them.

- Have you tried disabling your antivirus?

- Is javaw and or technic launcher allowed through your firewall?

- Have you tried resetting your router?

Windows Only:
- Run 

netsh winsock reset

 in an elevated command prompt then restarted your computer?

Edited by Lord Ptolemy

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
17 hours ago, Lord Ptolemy said:

IThere are many different causes/solutions for this that I have seen. One may work for you or none of them.

- Have you tried disabling your antivirus?

- Is javaw and or technic launcher allowed through your firewall?

- Have you tried resetting your router?

Windows Only:
- Run 

netsh winsock reset

 in an elevated command prompt then restarted your computer?

I fixed my problem, I just need a new java program.Thanks for your help though 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
29 minutes ago, Nim85 said:

I fixed my problem, I just need a new java program.Thanks for your help though 

 

You reinstalled Java and that fixed your issue?

Edited by Lord Ptolemy

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Similar Content

    • By stringybean
      I have recently updated to macOs Catalina, and i wanted to reinstall technic launcher to play with my friends. I already have java installed, but when i open the .jar file, it pops up on my dock and disappears twice. When i check the logs there is usually one log for each time i open it, along with nothing in the surrounding folders. I have tried to 'reinstall' technic multiple times.
      techniclauncher_2020-02-06.log
    • By Lord_Ahegao
      So, I'm trying to download Technic Launcher, everything went smoothly up until the point I actually downloaded it.. I went to the "Discover" tab only to see it completely blank, all of it was white except the top and bottom boarders of the launcher, my profile picture also won't load if that gives any more insight into my problem.

      Mind helping, anyone?
      https://justpaste.it/2awey
       
    • By Archaon888
      I loaded up the game for the first time and I have no game sound. None in the menu or in the singleplayer world I created. The settings are set to 100% for sound and music, but I have neither. I have already tried restarting the game, to no effect.
    • By [email protected]
      Hello well my Technic launcher is infinitely in offline mode like this was out of the blue bugged and just don't think modpack anymore and not even low would be able to take it out? can't solve it
    • By Pollastre
      I am playing tekkit on a minecraft server. I use optifine and recently the game keeps crashing. I use the official launcher on Tekkit Legends version 1.1.1. Here is my latest crash report. https://pastebin.com/tzmHd8Jp