[1.7.10] To the Moon & Back [PvE] [100 slots] [Survival] [Galacticraft] [Buildcraft] [Industrialcraft]

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Duping and flying is so easy to get away with.

My very favorite part about the modpacks is the ROCKET (_)_)::::SHIPS:::::::D that you can take off and fly to the moon with ~~~ But theyll crash the server when you do so and theres no point in using them since theres no hack preventative plugin and you can just fly around at hyperspeed without getting a slap on the wrist, but when you say a sentance with more than 2 capital letters you get tempbanned for 2 days.        

Stephen92 is a very great guy, huge shoutout to him! I LOVEEEEE his modpacks, especially the malfunctioning ones like his "To the moon and back" modpack and his "Superheroes unlimited modpack" I think its important to recognize how hard Stephen tries, and I truly respect him, but when the outcome is so disappointing like this, I cannot describe my feelings for him as utmost respect. 

Hello sevdeawesome. It is lovely to see you since you were banned from our server :) fortunately, as you know, duping isn't that easy to get away with, as it is something you have been banned before for. 

Regarding the sentences with capital letters, we have some rules on our server and people who do not abide by those, get punished. Whether that is for fly hacking or, yes, for excessive capital letters, the punishments do occur. However, you shouldn't get punished with a temp ban for your first offence. There is a system with multiple warnings and such before a ban occurs. If there has been behaviour to the contrary I would very much like to know who. 

Furthermore, every new endeavour the network has, will not be perfect first time. And it is only through our mistakes that we can grow, or learn. Just because a new modpack is slightly broken at first, does not mean it will be for the foreseeable future. Stephen spends a lot of time working on his server(s). 

If you do have any queries about your ban and it's cause or duration you are more than welcome to message us on discord or on the website. And I hope I have cleared up any confusion you may have had.

- Lauren

I will also chime in on this. As for the crashing which is now fixed..

One would assume, a recommended version of Galacticraft would not have such bugs, it indeed did. So now that we are on a dev version, all is back in order. Super heroes has also been fixed. Sorry to see you so upset, but the network has no place for someone like you, with that being said, have a good day and hopefully you enjoy your next server.

• 2 weeks later...

With the mod pack coming into the new year we will be hosting an event (and hopefully an update to go along with it) very soon about a firework display contest :) so there could be a "firework" or something along those lines, mod added soon. Depending on time schedules.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons