iDarper

[1.10.2]Wirenut[PvE][20slots][Custom Modpack][Beta Testers Wanted][Awesome community]

Greetings friends! Wirenut has been around for about 4 years now, and we are a very tight community. We are looking for some new players to join my friends and I in making some epic builds! (And maybe having some friendly competition.) =) We are looking to add another 10 or so players to our community. We are looking for a nice balance of both men and women to add more diversity to the community. Our server is up 24/7 and located in the EU

We are looking for mature players, and must fit the following criteria as much as possible. (exceptions may be possible)

Do you have a microphone? (we use Discord for communication within our community, and Discord info will be given upon acceptance)

We are looking for mature players, at least 18 years of age., as this is a more mature community..

Be willing to be as active as possible. (you don't need to be on 24/7, just active several times a week is great. )

If you fit these areas, and would like to join the community, please respond in a pm to either me, or the server owner ( Siriuo ) We look forward to hearing from you!

(Pack [mods list:]http://www.technicpack.net/modpack/wirenut.489409/mods

Edited by iDarper

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By QuitStealingMyUserName
      Hey folks, I made a modpack, "Title Made To Not Plagiarize" and loaded it with a few different mods. When I install the pack from the Technic Launcher, it seems to download the zip I uploaded to Dropbox, but doesn't seem to actually install the mods. Some of the mods are older versions, but it shouldn't be a problem with most of them. (Here's the link for the file: https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/iynms0xi9ifl1e2/TMTNPv2.0.1.zip). Any help would be appreciated, and my forge version is forge-1.12.2-14.23.5.2847-universal.jar. This is my first modpack so please be forgiving.
    • By ThicUncleSam
      Well..
      I was trying my hardest to do this by myself but I've hit a wall..
      I can download my modpack and run it but I have no idea why the mods aren't loading into it..
      This modpack is simply for me and a handful of friends and i need a lot of help T-T
      Download: https://www.dropbox.com/s/vnrihmzyb5lhof1/O%27%20Kiin%20Dii.zip?dl=0
      Modpack Page: https://www.technicpack.net/modpack/tus.1492655
    • By VentureElite
      The goal of this modpack was to create a modpack that was a fun and balanced pvp modpack, but that could remain light, so anyone could run it. After a month and many updates, we've created the perfect mod list that allows anyone with any level of mod expertise to run the pack and enjoy it whether a weathered modpack veteran or a newbie starting their first modded gameplay. You will never get bored in this pack, because by the time you do, we would have added more content for you to explore. Our discord is readily available to anyone who wishes to take part in the community we're starting, or give feedback to the active, listening developers who will take your personal feedback into consideration.
      Discord
      Modpack
      Modlist
      - Carpenters Blocks
      - Securitycraft
      - Ars Magica 2
      - Applied Energistics
      - Atomic Science
      - Baubles
      - Big Reactors
      - BiomesOPlenty
      - Botania
      - CarpentersBlocs
      - Chisel
      - ComputerCraft
      - Draconic Evolution
      - EnderIO
      - EnderStorage
      - ExtraCells
      - ExtraPlanets
      - ExtraTIC
      - ExtraUtilities
      - Galacticraft
      - Galacticraft Planets+
      - ICBM
      - Inventory Tweaks
      - Mekanism
      - Modular Force Fields
      - Minefactory Reloaded
      - Modular Powersuits
      - NEI
      - Openblocks
      - Open Modular Turrets
      - OreSpawn
      - RandomThings
      - RfTools
      - Tinkers Construct
      - Thermal Expansion + addons
      - VoltzEngine
      - Waila
      - WirelessCraftingTerminal
      - Witchery
      - XaerosMinimap
      - and more quality of life mods that don't add content or lag

Server coming soon.
    • By CON_man1090
      I keep getting an error that says- Failed to download https://s3.amazonaws.com/Minecraft.Download/version/1.12.2/1.12.2.jar - how do I fix this????
    • By cstgameservers
      We have a public modded server, that is very open to any kind of player. We offer grief protection, as well as a discord.
      CST Modded :
      Download our pack here.
      Server IP : servers.cstgameservers.com:1996

We look forward to meeting some new players!