Loaded only vanilla, without any mods!

MirekkCZ19

I recently decided that I'll do a modpack what i  can play with friends. I looked a few tutorials and i made it.. I tested all modes, one by one, everything was fine, so I was uploaded him to Dropbox created and tried him. When I installed and ran him, it  loads only vanilla no mods, so can help me anyone?

Sorry for grammar, i used google translátor

Modpack on Dropbox:  https://www.dropbox.com/s/vgy61n8wspwq72c/Modpack.zip?dl=1

Modpack on Platform:  http://www.technicpack.net/modpack/autist-pack.921196

Edited by MirekkCZ19

Thanks, after removing nether ores it lanuched it, but one or two more questions. I added few mods  and among them was mekanism, if I lanuch minecraft, after a while It write forge mod loader found a problem with your minecraft installation The mods and version listed below could be not found, and there is written mekanism: any but  there is mekanism. Do you know what to do?

Edited by MirekkCZ19

1 hour ago, MirekkCZ19 said:

Thanks, after removing nether ores it lanuched it, but one or two more questions. I added few mods  and among them was mekanism, if I lanuch minecraft, after a while It write forge mod loader found a problem with your minecraft installation The mods and version listed below could be not found, and there is written mekanism: any but  there is mekanism. Do you know what to do?

Well, that's only logical if you download thirdparty-posted crap of the net. Only download your mods off curse or minecraftforum (not minecraft-forum, that's one of those bad thirdparty sites).

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah, it's a lack of ram issue when the client crashes immediately like that.  If you don't have the option to allocate more than 1GB of ram, you need to update your Java to the latest version (preferably 64bit if you're able) and then make sure your Java settings in the launcher settings is set to the right version of Java.  Then you should be able to allocate as much ram as you want.

I do 3GB for modpacks with heavier mods.  It's just a target max though, not really a hard max.  Java doesn't seem to care about how much ram you want it eating.