hello, i installed the new java and i have 7GB. of ram but i still cant play * B-team * and its running on administrator mod. i use the gigabyte-GTX nvidia 1060 GC.
sorry for the bad eng.
i hope somone can help me :(   this is my first time using the forum page. 

console.png

• Moderators

Use pastebin to provide a link to your full log. 

This too:

Please press WindowsKey + R, copy and paste :arrow_down: then click Ok or Run.```dxdiag /dontskip /whql:on /t %UserProfile%\Desktop\DxDiag.txt```
Wait 1 to 2 minutes then look on your desktop for a file named **DxDiag.txt** Once you see it there drag it into the chat box or click the upload box and browse to it's location, select it and click Open, and Pastebin that too 

Or maybe your computer wants nothing to do with you because your name is fap4ever .

Edited by AetherPirate

23 hours ago, ivan1234 said:

hello, i installed the new java and i have 7GB. of ram but i still cant play * B-team * and its running on administrator mod. i use the gigabyte-GTX nvidia 1060 GC.
sorry for the bad eng.
i hope somone can help me :(   this is my first time using the forum page.

We would need the file located in (use windows search and copy the part between the "") "%appdata%\.technic\modpacks\attack-of-the-bteam\" and then you are looking for a file called "ForgeModLoader-client-0". Open that file, it will give you a lot of text. Copy (Ctrl+C) it. Go to a site like www.pastebin.com or paste.ubuntu.com and paste (Ctrl+V) it there. After that, give us the link to said paste.

• Moderators

Which fuckng part of Attack of the B-team servers on the title do you guys not understand?

This section, and ALL sections beneath the word SERVERS, is for advertising only.

For issues and discussions about servers outside of advertising, go there -> http://forums.technicpack.net/forum/50-server-op-swap-shop/

Edited by Munaus