An 1.7.10 Tekkit Classic version keeps crashing

Question

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By mojiwoji
      My Hexxit screen keeps getting stuck on either a black, a white, or a flashing screen between both. I have deleted and reinstalled but nothing works. Any ideas?
    • By Davy2011
      So i've had this server from the looks for quite some years and it ran fine. But now when I try to play it, it starts up normally, then going to the world to boot it up, then BAM! It closes with "server closed", then just crashes just like that and throws me this error. I tried it with and without Optifine, yet it still throws the same complaint at me. I tried to remove any persky mods that was causing the problem, but nothing. I even updated every mod that was outdated using a mod that detects whats outdated and whatnot, yet it still did the same crash to me. Anything to do? And yes, I know its talking about Optifine not being compatible, but I don't know why it still crashes even with it removed.
      crash-2020-08-18_02.51.45-server.txt
    • By SenpaiKun
      I have been having weird problems with technic recently and honestly have ran out of ideas at this point, my problem is that whenever i tried to join a server on technic i was greeted with this message: Internal Exception: io.netty.handler.codec.EncoderExeption:java.lang.OutOfMemoryError and whenever i start a solo world it just crashes and sends me back to launcher. How can i fix this?
    • By Spctzs
      I recently installed Technic launcher to play Minecraft Sky (official) mod and I run into the issue where I can press play and instead of loading the mod it closes itself and goes back to Technic. I'm able to play vanilla Minecraft through Technic Launcher, I haven't tried downloading any other mod than Sky.
    • By aron9forever
      Hello, so i have been building on my tekkit classic map and while i was building, minecraft crashed with "Saving Chunks" screen. When i went to rejoin, it said "Simulating the world for a bit.." and after that "Saving chunks" and white screen.
      My techniclauncher log:
      https://privatebin.net/?e3752af48fe736a1#873mR1KLxx8hPqXt
      ______
      I FIXED IT! THE ISSUE WAS THAT I HAD SOME BROKEN ENERGY TELEPORTERS!
      if i remember correctly, i made this before the game crashed. https://prnt.sc/tk5lq4