Hello, i wanted to change my name at technic platform, because i created it 2 years ago and i don't like the name anymore and also i have changed it in MC. If there is any way to change it, i'll be happy :)

My name at Technic P. is: "KinatorCzEofficial" and i want to change it to "ZontY_"

Edited by ZontY_

Am I able to get my name changed on the Technic Platform? Its Ruven_Xeito, and I want to get it Changed to Lightofday12. If this is possible then ill be glad it was fixed

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By NebelC0meback
      Hello people of the Technic community, I've had this problem for around 3 weeks now, and after countless hours of research i couldn't get it to work.
      I've got the following problem:
      I've been using Ubuntu (PoPOS) for around 2 months now, and i got really familiar with it. I got minecraft from the repositories no problem whatsoever. But as i wanted to play with mods, My old friend Technic Launcher came to my mind again, so i tried to install it and play some modpacks.
      Problem:
      I've installed the correct java version (OpenJDK 8 ) and put the techniclauncher.jar as an executable. Now when i run the launcher, the installation screen pops up, everything normal. Now when i install it as a portable or just normally, it creates the directory and the installer dissapears. Everything ok until now: When i try to launch Technic again, it just crashes. The java process is running, but starts dissapearing. So i tried again with oracle Java 11. Same problem. It just crashes. When i launch it over Terminal, it gives me this:

[email protected]:/home/muenzlpsaveyourinternet# java -jar '/home/directory/TechnicLauncher.jar' '/home/directory/TechnicLauncher.jar'
      Settings for exe: /home/directory/TechnicLauncher.jar
      Portable settings dir: /home/directory/technic
      Setting up logging
      And nothing else happens, the terminal doesnt continue launching, same with launching without terminal.Nothing opens , just the process i can see in my system manager
      I tried and tried, i uninstalled the runtimes, 8 and 11, tried and tried but nothing worked. I found no answer, now after 2 weeks of trying, I decided to post this here to get some answers from nice people who like to help in the community.
      If you like to help me, just post solutions or suggestions in the section down, please stay simple with ubuntu stuff since i am really new to linux and just getting started. Thanks for any response.
      (replaced my install directory with directory because its pretty much useless for help and might confuse people)

• By Nyrab
      I recently created a modpack, but i can't connect to my friends via Hamachi, so i tried to make a server but it gaves an error that i don't understand
      But in this topic i prefer start of the beggining, i need help to make a server or just a way that i can play with my friends via Hamachi

PS:I want a free way to make it, i tried Aternos but i didn't find some mods that was in my modpack
    • By LonkaGaming
      Your world is save in %appdata% .technic>modpacks<select your modpack<saves
    • By Rawffles
      Simulcraft Modpack official server!

Simulcraft is a modpack aimed at providing the best possible user experience with a heavy lean on balance between tech and magic mods, some of the notable mods we have installed are: Galacticraft, Mekanism, Archimedes Ships, ReactorCraft, RotaryCraft, Decocraft2 and many more.

Currently we have no banned items and are looking for staff, but please do not come onto the server and start off with "hey i want to be an admin, can i please be an admin?!"

We also have a lot of plugins and mods aimed at server security, logging, and backups/rollbacks.

Imagine spending 80 hours on your creation/base and someone comes along and griefs it, makes you feel pretty bad, my goal is to eliminate that altogether, it is my personal goal to protect every member on the server and give you the best security possible.

Here's the Discord link!

https://discord.gg/MmesZPt

Modpack Link

• By Neamcrain
      As you should know, you can edit your avatar and change it in your Minecraft Head, but as I see through the code, you are using Crafatar.com for the converting, but they no longer support ingame names. But you only allow IGN's on your website, so it doesn't work for me. Crafatar now only supports UUID, so you could use this little website https://mcuuid.net/?q= you could just read from this view-source:https://mcuuid.net/?q=hopfulldyingsoon (this is my profile) there you can read line 91 with the keyword: "value" (its always line 91) this line returns the UUID you can use for Crafatar, you just have to change the IGN.
      I haven't seen this bug report yet, if there was one, then sorry, just delete it, if not, then happy fix it ❤️