Server Problem

Admig0o

Hi,

I already downloaded the voltz server files and putted into my minecraft_server.jar but if i start the jar nothing happens. Can someone please extract all the server files and upload it or something.

mod edit: don't sign your posts. Read the rules. Admigo

As much as I would like to sign this with a simple 'louiskw' to follow in the practices of the english language.

What English language practices are you mentioning? I remember nothing about English where you are supposed to sign your name on an online message board (read: forum).

What English language practices are you mentioning? I remember nothing about English where you are supposed to sign your name on an online message board (read: forum).

I don't remember a time when it wasn't common courtesy to sign your messages with a name. My faith in humanity has just dropped a bit after reading your post.

From - Seth. (Hey look, it's not my name. The club can't even handle me right now!)

I don't remember a time when it wasn't common courtesy to sign your messages with a name. My faith in humanity has just dropped a bit after reading your post.

From - Seth. (Hey look, it's not my name. The club can't even handle me right now!)

What is the deal here, seriously? This whole english language arguement, and your current childishness is all over someone receiving a single warning point for breaking a minor rule. Why was it such a big deal? I am amazed that a single warning point that wouldn't effect louiskw's account at all is such an issue to you and he. To the point where you accuse us of degrading the english language and even made hitler comparisons. :confused: Are you kidding me? Take a deep breath.

90% of the reason I kept it as a rule is because it is an excellent way to tell if someone has not bothered to read our forums rules at all. The warning point is more for ignoring our rules then it is for breaking a minor one of them. Posting without reading the rules of these forums is amazingly ignorant and rude, and is considered poor etiquette on any forums. You are being extremely disrespectful to us, and everyone who posts here with your conduct. I'd like you to consider that before continuing with this petty issue.

What is the deal here, seriously? This whole english language arguement, and your current childishness is all over someone receiving a single warning point for breaking a minor rule. Why was it such a big deal? I am amazed that a single warning point that wouldn't effect louiskw's account at all is such an issue to you and he. To the point where you accuse us of degrading the english language and even made hitler comparisons. :confused: Are you kidding me? Take a deep breath.

90% of the reason I kept it as a rule is because it is an excellent way to tell if someone has not bothered to read our forums rules at all. The warning point is more for ignoring our rules then it is for breaking a minor one of them. Posting without reading the rules of these forums is amazingly ignorant and rude, and is considered poor etiquette on any forums. You are being extremely disrespectful to us, and everyone who posts here with your conduct. I'd like you to consider that before continuing with this petty issue.

Not really seeing your point. I don't recall having any relation to this 'louiskw' character other than following him. I see it as a rude action simply to make such an assumption. That offends me deeply.

Where was the Hitler reference? I must not speak English properly if I missed a Hitler reference.

I don't recall saying you degrade the English language. Sorry, I really don't. I just recall me stating about how it's common courtesy to do so.

Not really seeing your point. I don't recall having any relation to this 'louiskw' character other than following him. I see it as a rude action simply to make such an assumption. That offends me deeply.

Where was the Hitler reference? I must not speak English properly if I missed a Hitler reference.

I don't recall saying you degrade the English language. Sorry, I really don't. I just recall me stating about how it's common courtesy to do so.

You PM'd another member of the technic dev team about him. He made the hitler comment. I don't understand why you're trying to be cute with me. I'm really not impressed with this weird petty posting or smartass behaviour all over the forums about post signing and I wont tolerate anyone showing such a level of disrespect. Follow the rules of these forums and don't disrespect the mod staff or don't post here. It's simple.

You PM'd another member of the technic dev team about him. He made the hitler comment. I don't understand why you're trying to be cute with me. I'm really not impressed with this weird petty posting or smartass behaviour all over the forums about post signing and I wont tolerate anyone showing such a level of disrespect. Follow the rules of these forums and don't disrespect the mod staff or don't post here. It's simple.

My sincerest apologies to you and anyone I've disrespected, I just honestly don't recall any comments about Hitler, nor having smartass behavior. I don't mean to be a smartass, honestly.

-Seth

My sincerest apologies to you and anyone I've disrespected, I just honestly don't recall any comments about Hitler, nor having smartass behavior. I don't mean to be a smartass, honestly.

-Seth

Last warning. I don't exactly know why you are here if you're just going to post passive aggressively and disrespect me and everyone who posts here. Your weird petty protest of signing part of your name at the bottom of your posts is childish and not winning you any sympathy from other users. Just drop it.

Last warning. I don't exactly know why you are here if you're just going to post passive aggressively and disrespect me and everyone who posts here. Your weird petty protest of signing part of your name at the bottom of your posts is childish and not winning you any sympathy from other users. Just drop it.

Once again, I offer my sincerest apologies sir.

In order to avoid any confliction with any other rules that may or not be in question by a user somewhere, I will remain on topic.

I agree with what Louiskw has posted, I have followed that same post and I agree with what it has to offer and it worked for me. I'd recommend it if you haven't already, Admig0o.

-NotMyName,NoRuleHasBeenBrokenInThisPost

Once again, I offer my sincerest apologies sir.

In order to avoid any confliction with any other rules that may or not be in question by a user somewhere, I will remain on topic.

I agree with what Louiskw has posted, I have followed that same post and I agree with what it has to offer and it worked for me. I'd recommend it if you haven't already, Admig0o.

-NotMyName,NoRuleHasBeenBrokenInThisPost

Ok cool. I was afriad you wouldn't respond like an idiot and I wouldn't have been able to ban you for mod sass (a rule). I was regretting giving you an extra chance. While I'm busy banning you, feel free to read over the awful posts of that guy you are white knighting. The ones that got him banned for mod sass (not post signing). You'll find that hitler comment you apparently missed in your blind rush to pick up his torch and be a shitposing smartass. Thanks for stopping by happy holidays!

http://forums.technicpack.net/threads/godwin-land-speed-world-record-achieved.33721/

fidchelle I'm jerkin it right now.

Yet you ban me

logix hast been brokeD!

I'd take 10 of that guy over you.

Edit: that dude is actually a pretty good poster. Helpful and respects the rules on the forums when he posts. Keeps stuff like your quote restricted to his personal profile wall. I'd be getting a good deal if banning you brought 10 more of him.

Ok cool. I was afriad you wouldn't respond like an idiot and I wouldn't have been able to ban you for mod sass (a rule). I was regretting giving you an extra chance. While I'm busy banning you, feel free to read over the awful posts of that guy you are white knighting. The ones that got him banned for mod sass (not post signing). You'll find that hitler comment you apparently missed in your blind rush to pick up his torch and be a shitposing smartass. Thanks for stopping by happy holidays!

http://forums.technicpack.net/threads/godwin-land-speed-world-record-achieved.33721/

That wasn't really a negative thing regarding the Hitler comment. Is any mention of a public figure prohibited? I must've missed that in the rules. Maybe you should clarify a bit more in that oh-so important post, eh?

Don't be a dickbag - (A bag of dicks)

You just broke that entire rule simply to make a comment on my actions?

I think you broke more than 1 rule with this post.

The hilarious part is that you accuse me of breaking rules by asking simple sarcastic questions. And in essence, I think quoting that rule at all makes you the automatic dickbag (Exception of mods and admins of course).