Mod Loading Sequence Bug

ElactixNova

Whenever I try and play the Mod, it never get past the loading sequence "Initializing mods Phase 1". it will load till about 35% through the "PreInitializing" on the second loading bar, and then just stop. Won't ever go any further that 46% (furthest I've ever gotten with it). Sometimes it goes back to the technic Launcher, or sometimes it'll just stay like that with nothing moving for however much time its left there. If someone knows how to fix this, and is willing to share how to do so, that would be awesome! (If it helps, I am on a macOS Mojave, Version 10.14.4, and trying to play the "ScottehBoeh: WW2 Pack")

Edited by ElactixNova

• Moderators

custom pack issue. Moved to Platform Pagoda

logs can be found by clicking the Cog-Wheel button on the top right corner on the launcher window.
Paste it on pastebin.com and give us a link

14 hours ago, ElactixNova said:

Ok I have the logs open, which log is it that you are wanting?

There are 6 to chose from.

Obviously the one that doesn't mention your issue. /s You should know on which days you had the issue and on which day you did not.

2 hours ago, ElactixNova said:

https://pastebin.com/buMmTpWV

That what ya wanted?

Yeah... " /Library/Java/JavaVirtualMachines/jdk-12.jdk " Why'd you install JDK-12 if you know you should install JDK-8?

TechniKhittyBOTToday at 9:40 PM

Forge, Technic Launcher, and Minecraft do not support Java 9, 10, or 11. Follow either the manual or script instructions to remove it and replace with Java 8: Script 1. Close the Technic Launcher. It cannot be running! 2. Download this file: https://download.uskarian.net/scripts/mac-delete-java9.command 3. Open terminal 4. Copy and paste:
chmod +x ~/Downloads/mac-delete-java9.command
5. Copy and paste:
sudo ~/Downloads/mac-delete-java9.command
If it asks you for your password then type in your password. :warning: You will not see text being entered as your type, but it is being entered! Once you've typed your password hit enter on your keyboard. 6. Download Java SE Development Kit 8u191 from http://www.oracle.com/technetwork/java/javase/downloads/jdk8-downloads-2133151.html 7. Install the jdk-8u191-macosx-x64.dmg you just downloaded. OR Manual 1. Close the Technic Launcher. It cannot be running! 2. Open terminal 3. Copy and paste:
sudo rm -rf /Library/Java/JavaVirtualMachines/jdk-{9,10,11}*.jdk/
If it asks you for your password then type in your password. :warning: You will not see your password being entered as your type, but it is being entered! Once you've finished typing your password hit enter on your keyboard. 4. Copy and paste:
sudo rm -rf Library/Internet\ Plug-Ins/JavaAppletPlugin.plugin
5. Copy and paste:
sudo rm -rf /Library/PreferencePanes/JavaControlPanel.prefPane

6. Download Java SE Development Kit 8u191 from http://www.oracle.com/technetwork/java/javase/downloads/jdk8-downloads-2133151.html 7. Install the jdk-8u191-macosx-x64.dmg you just downloaded.

See point 6. above.

Didn't know I did that.

Oh yeah, I think I installed that when I was first trying to install the technic launcher, when I didn't know that I had to have Java 8.

But I thought I fixed that...

Ok I did point 6. Seems to be working

Nevermind it's not.

Hm...

What if I tried an older Version?

8 hours ago, ElactixNova said:

Didn't know I did that.

Oh yeah, I think I installed that when I was first trying to install the technic launcher, when I didn't know that I had to have Java 8.

But I thought I fixed that...

Ok I did point 6. Seems to be working

Nevermind it's not.

Hm...

What if I tried an older Version?

Make sure you removed jdk-12...