Dekasaurus

Modpack Help

Hey there, I am trying to put together a custom modpack for a group that has asked for one. Currently the mods list is 

Bibliocraft, Chisel, CustomNPCS, Decocraft, MalisisCore, MalisisDoors, MorePlayerModels, MrCrayfishFurnitureMod, Pam's Harvestcraft, and WorldEdit.

It has been installing just fine, but as soon as I try to launch it, it crashes. 

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By Senpaii
      Hi, so I'm making a 1.12.2 modpack and have followed countless tutorials just to do so. Everything works fine until the moment where I open the modpack in the TechnicLauncher, where it does not load the mods but instead opens up a vanilla Minecraft. I am positive that the Forge inside my bin file is renamed to modpack.jar. Please send help.
      My modpack URL is https://www.dropbox.com/s/ymtnxptszvon02q/plz.zip?dl=0
    • By m4lf0y__
      Hi, i've been developing a modpack lately and have discovered after multiple attempts that mods won't load, the forge is renamed and all dependencies and stuff are in, it works on MC Client but not on Technic. Please help I'm trying to make a server. :)
      Link to the modpack: https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/8f10bxphd9ixtzy/modpack.zip
      Thank you.
    • By ketrab2004
      When i start my modpack it starts vanilla minecraft without any mods
      link to dropbox
      i am using forge 1.14.4  28.2.0
      latest.log
    • By Marller
      I updated a modpack last night and lost everything. Most of the mods that were in the pack I use all the time and they were removed. I tried to reinstall them, got Needs Newest Forge Update, tried to install that and nothing. I've even uninstalled and reinstalled the modpack several times. When I load the game it just loads the vanilla version. I asked for help in their Discord but there was nothing that they could really do. I've tried a few modpacks and they all load just fine. Is there a away to fix this?