Launcher Offline, and all advice so far has not worked

scooby9999

Question

I am very new to this platform, I got it today, so 

Version: 4.534

This is definitely a launcher problem. I sort of downloaded 4 versions of technic, which was probably my first mistake and sounds stupid, but here I am anyway. I opened up the first one I installed, and it was offline. It gets to the point where it says "Querying update stream 0%", stops there for a while, then opens the launcher. Upon opening, it says Discover is unavailable, news is a black screen, and it won't let me open modpacks on the launcher. I've read through like at least 8 different other columns on this help trying:

-Uninstalling and reinstalling Technic.

-Turning off my firewall for 10 minutes and restarting technic.

-Using a VPN to install and boot up technic.

-Running as administrator.

-Restarting my computer/ Turning off my computer, waiting for 10 seconds, then turning back on.

-Turning on beta streaming mode

-A combination of any of these.

My logs are really long, and I don't know where specifically I should be looking, so I can produce my logs if needed.

I get this error every single time, and I just don't understand why. I've been searching through all the other posts about why this is happening, but nothing has worked. I had installed technic on a different computer a while ago that also ran windows 10, but now technic refuses to work.

problem1.PNG

problem2.PNG

problem3.PNG

2 answers to this question