Bug preventing me from downloading any modpacks within the Technic Launcher

Question

Every time I try to download a modpack I get an error that looks like this.  I've browsed the forums and I haven't found a solution.  My brother, who is using a computer on the same internet as me, is able to download things with no issues at all.

Annotation 2020-07-06 114941 (2).png

1 answer to this question

This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Similar Content

• By mojiwoji
      My Hexxit screen keeps getting stuck on either a black, a white, or a flashing screen between both. I have deleted and reinstalled but nothing works. Any ideas?
    • By SenpaiKun
      I have been having weird problems with technic recently and honestly have ran out of ideas at this point, my problem is that whenever i tried to join a server on technic i was greeted with this message: Internal Exception: io.netty.handler.codec.EncoderExeption:java.lang.OutOfMemoryError and whenever i start a solo world it just crashes and sends me back to launcher. How can i fix this?
    • By Spctzs
      I recently installed Technic launcher to play Minecraft Sky (official) mod and I run into the issue where I can press play and instead of loading the mod it closes itself and goes back to Technic. I'm able to play vanilla Minecraft through Technic Launcher, I haven't tried downloading any other mod than Sky.
    • By aron9forever
      Hello, so i have been building on my tekkit classic map and while i was building, minecraft crashed with "Saving Chunks" screen. When i went to rejoin, it said "Simulating the world for a bit.." and after that "Saving chunks" and white screen.
      My techniclauncher log:
      https://privatebin.net/?e3752af48fe736a1#873mR1KLxx8hPqXt
      ______
      I FIXED IT! THE ISSUE WAS THAT I HAD SOME BROKEN ENERGY TELEPORTERS!
      if i remember correctly, i made this before the game crashed. https://prnt.sc/tk5lq4
    • By JadenZockt
      Hello!
      I was trying to Download the Technic Launcher. When this happend: I open The technic app and it says "Windows Smartscreen is trying to protect you" or something Like that. I click on my Infos AND IT DOESN'T SHOW "RUN ANYWAY" Why is this soo??? I need help. Thanks..