Hello. I and my friends are trying to play together. All of my friends got connected without a problem, and I am now facing a problem, where the screen is on dirt screen and a "Done" button with no text. I couldn't find any information about it on Internet. Can you help me?
Picture of the problem:
Hey, I've played modpacks for years now, but I wanted to make my own (private) modpack to play with friends on. I uploaded my zip and everything, and open it up to test it. But when it loads, it doesn't load with forge, just vanilla minecraft. I've downloaded the forge universal jar and renamed it to "modpack.jar" (no ".jar.jar"). I uploaded the zipped file to dropbox, changed the ?dl=0 to ?dl=1 and everything I can think of. I've looked through numerous tutorials and forum posts and can't figure it out.
Here's the pack: https://www.technicpack.net/modpack/srgb-the-modpack-10.1738511
And here's the dropbox link: https://www.dropbox.com/s/rebesfq16frpnou/SRGB - The Modpack 1.0.zip?dl=0
It's probably something simple, but for the life of me I can't get it to work. Any help is very much appreciated.
I've been having an issue with technic launcher as it won't launch anything, it will simply load then the program refreshes and nothing happens, minecraft by itself can launch just fine with no problems but technic won't for some reason, I've done just about everything including:
1. Reinstalling Technic
2. Reinstalling java (64 bit)
3. Reinstalling Minecraft
4. snooping around the files
Technic also doesn't leave me with any error messages, it just flashes and goes back to pretending it never did anything in the first place
This pack is designed for one specific server which is why we provide no server files. Please do not attempt to replicate our server. Thank you.
MODPACK LINK - http://www.technicpack.net/modpack/wild-west-frontier.185231
API (copy and paste this into technic launcher);
Having Issues? Please look here: http://wildwest.retg.net/common-fixes/
Our Official Discord
Climb aboard the modpack that throws you back to the days of the ol' west. We aim to provide an authentic yet fun experience to satisfy the desires of any western loving person.
Here you will find custom content, including new guns and artwork, a item based economy with a separate land deed system for towns. This server is full PvP so gang together to survive bandits or become bandits yourselves.
We take a very relaxed stance with players and generally allow most things as long as they are not derogatory to any player or the server (i.e. Racism, Abuse, Hacks, Exploits) so feel free to make yourself at home without fear. Our community has been around for over 3 years now and we have accomplished a lot in that time and we hope to continue with our accomplishments.
We really do hope you enjoy your stay with us, no matter what the length.
For more info about us, please check our site wildwest.retg.net
Standard community rules:
1. No Hacking.
2. No exploitation of bugs or glitches.
3. No racism, religious speech or other idealism.
4. Dont harass other players and community members.
5. No spamming, advertising or excessive swearing/CAPS.
6. Respect the staff - They are here for you.
7. Do not abuse staff members, we are here to help and we try hard to keep a low ban rate.
8. Have fun!
Wild West Frontier specific rules:
9. Dont use /sethome or /back in others claimed territory or to reengage in PVP.
10. Please try to make your town a town, we dont like seeing underground bases.
11. Have your town be "raid"able. Have entrances(doors/gates/ect) to your town/houses.
Just so people have a "chance" of getting a jump on you, or you forgetting to close it.
12. Dont make any lagmachines/ pointless contraptions.
13. Destroying/blocking roads (or near 3 blocks of one) are not allowed, and is harshly punished.
And remember: An Admins word is final!