Will there be a Tekkit 2.1x with Bukkit 1.1-R6 base?

Reason I ask is since R5 Bukkit changed its event system, and plugins that now run on 1.1-R5 and newer do not work with Tekkit (apparently detecting Bukkit version first and then hook properly is too difficult to do).

I am not asking a when - Just asking if you're considering that or just gonna skip right to 1.2.

Edit: Now its a project to make an unofficial Tekkit-R6 jar.

Re: Will there be a Tekkit 2.1x with Bukkit 1.1-R7 base?

The dev build currently in the launcher is running 1.2.3. Unless I am mistaken I believe that answers your question.

Docxx is right, I was looking at technic. i still think they are going to go straight to 1.2.3, but who knows.

The dev build currently in the launcher is running 1.2.3. Unless I am mistaken I believe that answers your question.

dunno what Dev build your looking at, mine says 1.1 for Tekkit

Reason I ask is since R5 Bukkit changed its event system, and plugins that now run on 1.1-R5 and newer do not work with Tekkit (apparently detecting Bukkit version first and then hook properly is too difficult to do).

I am not asking a when - Just asking if you're considering that or just goonna skip right to 1.2.

I think you can just insert the bukkit versions of Modloader, modloadermp, and forge into the 1.1 R7 jar and it should work.. not tested though

• 1 month later...

Anything would be better than the current version. So many fucking bug's. 1.2.3 is/was shit if they are gonna push for the star's may as well do 1.2.5 bukkit has stable build's now for that. Not to many plugin developer's came out with good shit for 1.2.3.