1.0.4 Server

Aergis

Be careful with this. I support your work but you must be careful with posting a link that contains the mods and other jar files. Technic has the permission to release the mods through the developers. Also if something would go wrong with other players who use your download as the new server then the blame falls in you. Eventually there will be a server release from Technic, but only when they settle on a stable build of the client.

I suppose there is no real best way to release untested files in such communities unless an admin has approved. Someone might suspect that you have tampered with server's coding to steal personal info, and it would be hard to prove them wrong.

A bit offtopic but... is it really neccessary to release a new subsubversion of Voltz every couple of days instead of gathering all major fixes on less frequent updates? I understand that it must be at least playable before focusing ahead, but people seem eager to start servers already.

Back in topic, i'll take a look at your build, see what was fixed in this update if not for any other reason.

The point of the discussion section is to discuss. Really the best thing to do on this forum is to not release anything that you have personally done. Again the best thing to do is to just change it yourself and wait for an official release of the new servers. As Blackbird and I have said by you posting files you are placing yourself under liability. If you really want to help output new servers then you need to contact the Technic developers and ask there permission where, if they agree, will instruct you about submitting a build of the server so they can approve it before it is released to the players.