Email Deliverability Issues

• Forum Administrators

Due to ongoing spam issues with our email service provider Sendgrid (unrelated to us), we are currently unable to deliver email to some email providers. We have no ETA on when this will get fixed, nor do we have a fix we can implement ourselves. From what we are seeing, Gmail doesn't appear to be affected by the Sendgrid spam ban, but every other mailbox provider is either temporarily or permanently blocking incoming emails from Sendgrid.

Monitor our status page or visit our Discord for real-time updates.

• 3 weeks later...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By jakbyte
      I want to change my platform email (not my forums email). I've already tried to emailing Technic about it, but it wouldn't go through. Is there any way to change my Technic Platform email without creating a new account?
    • By Milchi
      I have a Technic account, named : Milchkarl. After a long time, I wanted my update modpack. So I tried to log in at the website. 
      1. Problem: I forgot my password and if I click reset and write my email, nothing comes. No recieve.
      2. Problem: My phone got resettet a long time ago so i dont have my 2fa code and so if I knew my password, I wouldnt be even able to log in.
      3. Problem: If i try to remove the tf2 authentication, I need the recovery code, which was deleted when my phone got resettet
       Pls help.
    • By Enderferaluiz
      Olá, estou tentando mudar o meu email do Technic, e não estou conseguindo
      a barra onde posso editar o email é inútil

• By ExcitedGamerDud
      Hello, I am using the current Email I have requested a passwored reset to be sent to but for some reason it's not working. I have checked my Inbox and Junk Email and nothing has been sent. I'm needing to reset my password Could you please help me out. Username on the account xxmobkiller : Email : Not displayed. Must PM User to see the Email.
    • By GhostMerchant
      Can't log in, it says I have invalid credentials.
      It might be because I migrated my account.
      I've read it says I should try to give it permission from my anti-virus but I don't know how....help!