Good Games

Nickfire

I just got a laptop for chsitmas and a dont relly know what game to play on it right now im thinking of geting these games

Games I Might Get

prison artatect

scriblenauts unlimted

Farming sim 2013

Games I Have

Tekkit

Minecraft

Guildwars2

World Of Warcraft (WoW)

If is there any other fun games you think i mght like can you post them (my laptop cant play high grapic games)

Borderlands -(1 & 2)

League of Legends - Free to play

Hawken - Free to play

I would also suggest getting some emulators and playing the old school console games. Sometimes you gotta take it back.

ya ive download a emulator and to be honest most of the games are better then games ive seen come out this year,il give some of those games a try

If you've got Farming Simulator 2013 on there (which is actually quite fun if you just want to relax after a hard day of shooting zombies, beating up people or otherwise intensive games), might I suggest Train Simulator 2013?

Same story. Just a relaxing drive along the country side behind the controls of a train of your choice.

Also, Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic 1 and 2. If you've any interest in Star Wars, these are basically must-plays.

If you've got Farming Simulator 2013 on there (which is actually quite fun if you just want to relax after a hard day of shooting zombies, beating up people or otherwise intensive games), might I suggest Train Simulator 2013?

Same story. Just a relaxing drive along the country side behind the controls of a train of your choice.

Also, Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic 1 and 2. If you've any interest in Star Wars, these are basically must-plays.

ok il look at train sim 2013 and the starwars games

For emulators, it depends on how strong your system is.

Shin Megami Tensei: Nocturne, Shin megami Tensei: Digital Devil Saga, Persona 3, Persona 4, and Makai Kingdom are all good games that are easy to emulate.

For the PS1 your options are much wider. Final Fantasy, Persona 2, Legend of Dragoon, Legaia, Tales of Destiny 2, Breath of Fire 4, etc. etc.

GBA had some good titles as well. Fire Emblem (both were pretty good), Pokemon Fire Red (Omega hack is outstanding).

For emulators, it depends on how strong your system is.

Shin Megami Tensei: Nocturne, Shin megami Tensei: Digital Devil Saga, Persona 3, Persona 4, and Makai Kingdom are all good games that are easy to emulate.

For the PS1 your options are much wider. Final Fantasy, Persona 2, Legend of Dragoon, Legaia, Tales of Destiny 2, Breath of Fire 4, etc. etc.

GBA had some good titles as well. Fire Emblem (both were pretty good), Pokemon Fire Red (Omega hack is outstanding).

ive never played pokemon hacks well just one pokemon flora sky(i gotta say this is the longest thread ive made and has lasted a day)

ive never played pokemon hacks well just one pokemon sky(i gotta say this is the longest thread ive made and has lasted a day)

Fire Red: Omega is a Fire red hack by Drayano, that has all the first 4 generations of pokemon, as well as a significantly increased difficulty curve.

Ridiculously relevant:

wow lol i havent even wacthed half the video and im laughing

Fire Red: Omega is a Fire red hack by Drayano, that has all the first 4 generations of pokemon, as well as a significantly increased difficulty curve.

just tryed it out pokemon fire red omega it looks good all i did was choses elekid and go on route one it has some bugs that still need to be fixed.dam brocks hard

wow lol i havent even wacthed half the video and im laughing

just tryed it out pokemon fire red omega it looks good all i did was choses elekid and go on route one it has some bugs that still need to be fixed.dam brocks hard

Brock is nothing to misty. What bugs are you talking about? The only thing i ever had a problem with was that there was one trio of pokemon that couldn't be caught. I think it was the Exploud set.

Brock is nothing to misty. What bugs are you talking about? The only thing i ever had a problem with was that there was one trio of pokemon that couldn't be caught. I think it was the Exploud set.

one bug is every time i try to catch a pidgy the pokeball won't stop shacking it shacked about 12 i think i just restarted the game and it still happens also every time a buy a potin the game crashes and the final bug is that i cant nickname my pokemon i type the name in and then goes back to its normal name ex nicknamed trecko leafs (im bad at nicknames) and then when i send it out to battle it says trecko thats all the bugs there that i had but i think might be because of the download i got i had a hard time with the rom so i googled pokemon firered:omega gba download i downloaded it off of 4share

I think the last few TES are must-have on every PC, particularly the amazing Morrowind, who is shadowed by Oblivion and Skyrim, but still plenty awesome. Also, I don't know if it's your kind of game, but Jay? forced her genre on you, so I guess I can do the same (Teeheehee, just teasing). I think Civilization is pretty damn awesome, the III and V in particular. Also, on the hipster side of my being, I find myself recommending to try finding Robot Arena II. Also, Dark Souls is another recent, yet awesome game. Oh, and you should totally try out Mount and Blade : Warband, it's pure medieval orgasmic action.

one bug is every time i try to catch a pidgy the pokeball won't stop shacking it shacked about 12 i think i just restarted the game and it still happens also every time a buy a potin the game crashes and the final bug is that i cant nickname my pokemon i type the name in and then goes back to its normal name ex nicknamed trecko leafs (im bad at nicknames) and then when i send it out to battle it says trecko thats all the bugs there that i had but i think might be because of the download i got i had a hard time with the rom so i googled pokemon firered:omega gba download i downloaded it off of 4share

Here, take this. (mostly) bugless and effort free omega version. for best speed and functionality use the VBALink emulator.

https://anonfiles.com/file/f614507a2a08a9d0b8468f1f837642b6

Uuum, let me see... Deus Ex, Deus Ex, Deus Ex, Deus Ex, Deus Ex, Deus Ex, Deus Ex,

and perhaps I would ad Deus Ex to that list on a good day, too.

I have waaaay too many games. I should reinstall the first Deus Ex again though; see if I can't give it another shot.