Transmutation Tablet locked

Jivaii

Got an issue on where my transmutation tablet is locked into matter, and can't unlock it.

Anyone know where the file is saved so that the host can delete the file and I can restart my tablet? (Already got a second Alchemical Tome ready for training the new one)

We determined that the tablets are bugged across the board, all the players can't get the tablet to work properly, so we're just gonna stick to using condensers and stars producing tungsten ore for use. (Easy to move 16k EMC)

Is it possible for this to be fixed? The server that I am helping run has this exact same problem and I would like to get it fixed as apposed to just saying 'fuck it' and using a system that does not work as well. Also, new players to the server would be at a disadvantage unless they found a ton of diamonds right off the bat.

We've disabled actual tablets, so if you want to create something with EMC, you're using a condenser. Considering it's a small private server, no one's had any real issues against it (Only one guy complained, and we told him to suck it up)

I'm going to see if they want to update to Tekkit Lite though, once I figure some things out in it.

We've disabled actual tablets, so if you want to create something with EMC, you're using a condenser. Considering it's a small private server, no one's had any real issues against it (Only one guy complained, and we told him to suck it up)

I'm going to see if they want to update to Tekkit Lite though, once I figure some things out in it.

Tekkit lite has no bukkit so any plugins you want to run wont work. Single player its great but otherwise its better to stay with classic.