[0.5]Epic Tekkit[25 Slots][Mistcraft Disabled Temp][PVP][24/7]

Server is still down due to the sustained DDOS attack. We're thinking it took down the entire server and it needs to be reset. I do know who did the ddos, but I'm not giving out the server/user name, as I've already notified the proper authorities and I am pursuing him to make sure he doesn't do this again. The stupid reason for the attack is because I "took" one of his players away from him when I had never even heard of his server before, nor had I any intention of stealing players from him. The internet is a big enough place for two tekkit lite servers to exist side by side without needs of ddosing eachother because the other one "took" your players. I don't intentionally take players. Instead, I try to keep my server hush hush when I'm on other people's servers to show politeness, and courtesy to the other server owners. His demands when I talked to him was lower the slot limit on my server to 25 (It's at 30 now), or ban a certain user from my server. I don't bargain with ddosers.

Hopefully this explains the downtime and I hope you guys will continue to play on Epic Tekkit!

Fancy and cheated quantum armor? NO You simply have no clue how to play tekkit, This is a PvP server to start meaning that people are playing on the server because they want to kill other players for personal enjoyment at the risk of their own death. I have played on this server for 18 days since the very first day it was created and you do not think I made quantum armor. Also a good 30 minutes to an hour of mining gets you to level 30 making enchantments easy to get. The Problem with kids such as yourself is that you see a person who's name is tagged admin and no matter how long they have played you will automatically assume that they cheated to make anything they have. An experienced tekkit player can make enchanted quantum in a week or less depending on playing time.

The admins on this server do not spawn items for themselves.

Fancy and cheated quantum armor? NO You simply have no clue how to play tekkit, This is a PvP server to start meaning that people are playing on the server because they want to kill other players for personal enjoyment at the risk of their own death. I have played on this server for 18 days since the very first day it was created and you do not think I made quantum armor. Also a good 30 minutes to an hour of mining gets you to level 30 making enchantments easy to get. The Problem with kids such as yourself is that you see a person who's name is tagged admin and no matter how long they have played you will automatically assume that they cheated to make anything they have. An experienced tekkit player can make enchanted quantum in a week or less depending on playing time.

The admins on this server do not spawn items for themselves.

This is an interesting subject, so allow me to butt in.

I have the same stance on my server. Hearing it from another owner who claims to play legit finally made me realize how "too good to be true" that sounds to regular players. Even though I haven't spawned a single item for myself since my server has been up, people will never accept the idea of someone having /give and /god and not using them for personal gain. Specially when you raid them - I've lost many players by raiding them legit.

So, to avoid these issues in my second server, I ran it with dual accounts. One for administrating and one for playing. It worked out smoothly. I strongly recommend this method.

This is an interesting subject, so allow me to butt in.

I have the same stance on my server. Hearing it from another owner who claims to play legit finally made me realize how "too good to be true" that sounds to regular players. Even though I haven't spawned a single item for myself since my server has been up, people will never accept the idea of someone having /give and /god and not using them for personal gain. Specially when you raid them - I've lost many players by raiding them legit.

So, to avoid these issues in my second server, I ran it with dual accounts. One for administrating and one for playing. It worked out smoothly. I strongly recommend this method.

Thanks for the input Komm, I am starting to consider this idea since I do not wan't players to be lost.