Fort Raptor

The_Silver_Wolf

You obviously don't understand the point of the whale box then...Also, meme usage was very tempting, but the rules.

WOW!!! GOOD JOB!!!! Saying Whale Box makes a thread un-boxable! Anyways, ya. You are right. Maybe there should be a special place for things like this that just cant make it in the whale box. Maybe something called: "Threads gone totally wrong" or something like that.

WOW!!! GOOD JOB!!!! Saying Whale Box makes a thread un-boxable! Anyways, ya. You are right. Maybe there should be a special place for things like this that just cant make it in the whale box. Maybe something called: "Threads gone totally wrong" or something like that.

another section to the Koi pond?

get on that Kaker!

Yeah, I mentioned it because this doesn't belong there at all. This thread has merely been repurposed, as opposed to, well, being made whale box material. There definitely could be a section made for repurposed threads though, since there are enough of them lying around here.

• 1 month later...

Fun fact: It's impossible to tell "stormtroopers riding blue haired unicorns, WITH CAKE (on fire)" that don't exist from "stormtroopers riding blue haired unicorns, WITH CAKE (on fire)" that are invisible and don't interact with our physical world.

Wait, what is this how did I get here?

I do not know what is happening here, and do not want to act like a mod (because I'm not), but it's really annoying to read totally random posts that have nothing (or a slim chance) to do with the topic.

I do not know what is happening here, and do not want to act like a mod (because I'm not), but it's really annoying to read totally random posts that have nothing (or a slim chance) to do with the topic.

You might want to check the date of this post.