Night vision goggles

paty413

I guess that they are not done working on the night vision goggles yet. There are several items in Tekkit Lite that do not have recipes currently.

The Philosopher's stone from EE3 doesn't have a recipe either. You can probably spawn the night vision goggles in if you want but I don't know if they will cause errors or not.

The builders in Buildcraft don't work at the moment either, you get a "not implemented" error when you try and use them.

These mods are still being actively developed so these problems should be fixed in future updates.

• 1 month later...

They're unfinished. They provide the night vision effect, but only at night. When used in a cave during the day, nothing happens. If you get exposed to sunlight, you get blindness. They also currently use the Nanosuit Helmet texture once put on your head.

Also, when you take them off, the game will break Terra Wart and Milk, rapidly switch between normal and night vision view and this persists until you take a night vision potion or something.

rapidly switch between normal and night vision view and this persists until you take a night vision potion or something.

Weird, we used them for quite some time and never had this happen.

Though if you want a bug-free solution, the dev versions of Tekkit Lite add a nightvision module to the Power Suit Head. It works all the time and never blinds you, and the power draw is minimal.

Edit: Though it is the dev versions so I guess saying it's bug-free is misleading but the nightvision module in a vacuum is fine.

• 11 months later...