[1.4.7]EaveeCraft[150 slot][PVE][24/7][Thaumcraft][Forestry][Lagfree][>100 other mods]

• Replies 321
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey, my ign's kuru15 and I was hoping to maybe join you guys! My sisters and I have been looking for a tekkit lite server to play together on and this seems like a nice place for it. We all have good track records rest assured, and we never start any trouble :P

Also, just noticed people are posting ages.

IGN: Scarlet12

I'd like to join this server for a few reasons:

1. My brother plays (kuru15)

2. I've always wanted to play on a server with the Mo' Creatures mod

3. Last but not least, I'd really like to play with some people on a Tekkit server, it sounds fun :)

IGN: Scarlet12

I'd like to join this server for a few reasons:

1. My brother plays (kuru15)

2. I've always wanted to play on a server with the Mo' Creatures mod

3. Last but not least, I'd really like to play with some people on a Tekkit server, it sounds fun :)

Really?.. you wont say your age.. it's not like we will rape you through the internet...

Alias: Coldhart

Played original tekkit when it was first released. It has been some time since I've played and theres been a lot of changes. I'd like to try out Tekkit but in conjunction with some of the mods that you've added to your server. (I like having Mo' Creatures)

Hey, wazzup! I'm making a whitelist request for me and my buddy, ('cause he doesn't have a technic forums account)

My IGN: PWNXavierPWN

His IGN: ryanthegreat123

My age: 14

His age: 13

Why I want to join: Because I want to joiun a nice small community, and also I LOVE Mo creatures and when I saw your server had it, I nearly fainted *NERDGASM*

Why he wants to join: He likes small communities too and he loves chainmail armor but theres no way to get it in survival besides killing fire ogres in mo creatures. XP

could i be whitelisted please?

minecraft name HM_Silverbane

age? over 21

reason for wanting to join?

mainly mo'creatures but also i would like a place that hasnt got PvP, and has someplace for me to farm quietly. would also like someplace where i wont get grief'd, stolen from or faction'd and where i could actualy be part of a community. im a builder of buildings and houses mainly, so if anyone wants a lava bottom'd pool, or a fancy bar building, im your minecrafter.

(have registerd at site now)

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons