Is Tekkit Classic still going to be actively upgraded?

Alsos

Also Redpower, immibis mods and some other minor stuff nobody cares about. Besides, there's also the bukkitforge/forgebukkit/forge/bukkit mess thing that I don't quite understand good enough to make any sophisticated guesses for the ETA that this thread so much shouts for (although avoiding the actual word as per the rules).

Lol if you read read my original post i wasnt asking for an ETA i wanted to know if Bukkit Classic was still being worked on toward 1.4. Nobody in this thread has said anything about or asked for an ETA, what you have said completely invalid.

Lol if you read read my original post i wasnt asking for an ETA i wanted to know if Bukkit Classic was still being worked on toward 1.4. Nobody in this thread has said anything about or asked for an ETA, what you have said completely invalid.

Someone did at one point, then removed it when they spotted their mistake.

Also Redpower, immibis mods and some other minor stuff nobody cares about. Besides, there's also the bukkitforge/forgebukkit/forge/bukkit mess thing that I don't quite understand good enough to make any sophisticated guesses for the ETA that this thread so much shouts for (although avoiding the actual word as per the rules).

PEople who enjoy redstone enjoy redpower so maybe you should consider that, and a lot of minor mods make tekkit work smoothly and are important...

• 4 weeks later...

That's great news! Is it just going to be like updated mods or a big overhaul?

I'm going to go out on a minor limb and hope for an overhaul, since alot of the mods used in Tekkit 3 have been overhauled/completely changed/no longer supported