How to RETIRE mods from the game?!

X3ManoBR

I was playing Tekkit Lite, and.... I see it have "Treecapitator" and don't have "Forestry", i search in the site from this "retire mods from the mod pack" but.... nothing! Someone or an FM (Forum Master e.e) can help me? If the launcher don't have this mechanism.... Please! I want it ! Or retire the TreeCapitator please!!!!

Thank you for the attention!

Good luck!

Arthur

Well if you're talking for SSP, just remove it from your modpack. Forestry's been out of Tekkit for some time now, but if you really want to remove Treecapitator type:

CTRL+R and enter "%AppData%"

open "techniclauncher" then your "tekkitlite" folder and finally the "coremods" folder

Delete Treecapitator

If you're talking server-side, just remove it from the server's CoreMods. It's all a matter of preference, my friend, whether you choose to keep the it or not :D

I was playing Tekkit Lite, and.... I see it have "Treecapitator" and don't have "Forestry", i search in the site from this "retire mods from the mod pack" but.... nothing! Someone or an FM (Forum Master e.e) can help me? If the launcher don't have this mechanism.... Please! I want it ! Or retire the TreeCapitator please!!!!

Good luck getting Forestry to work, it is one of several mods that the authors asked to be pulled and (unconfirmed on my end) has code designed to troll and/or crash tekkit

Good luck getting Forestry to work, it is one of several mods that the authors asked to be pulled and (unconfirmed on my end) has code designed to troll and/or crash tekkit

That code has been disabled for awhile and the mod is completely safe to use unless its author throws another hissy fit and reactivated the troll code.