What happened? Can't enven start Tekkit Lite Client after upgrade.

Ralph_Anthony

I just upgraded, not can't even start Tekkit Light Client in Launcher

Edit: Looks like may custom mod pack was to blame, and no way up un-apply a modpack.

The custom mod-packs really need to be per server and not applied until actually running.

but now server at 1.4.6 and client at 1.4.7

Guess we are updating to 0.5.2 server - but link 404's

Really need to have a way to allow the servers a little time to upgrade, before auto upgrading the clients.

have two table, one for prior version, one for newest version

Edit: found it, manual Build Selection. - Thanks actually 2 back can be done, great job.

Just a little early on upping to 0.5.2 as recommended build it download for server not working.

I upgraded the server to 0.5.2, and the launcher as well. I'm getting this error when trying to log in. I'm at a loss.

Forge Mod Loader has found world ID mismatches

ID 19407 (ModID: Buildcraft:Transport, type buildcraft.transport.ItemPipe) is missing

ID 19406 (ModID: Buildcraft:Transport, type buildcraft.transport.ItemPipe) is missing

ID 19408 (ModID: Buildcraft:Transport, type buildcraft.transport.ItemPipe) is missing

ID 19409 (ModID: Buildcraft:Transport, type buildcraft.transport.ItemPipe) is missing

I upgraded the server to 0.5.2, and the launcher as well. I'm getting this error when trying to log in. I'm at a loss.

Forge Mod Loader has found world ID mismatches

ID 19407 (ModID: Buildcraft:Transport, type buildcraft.transport.ItemPipe) is missing

ID 19406 (ModID: Buildcraft:Transport, type buildcraft.transport.ItemPipe) is missing

ID 19408 (ModID: Buildcraft:Transport, type buildcraft.transport.ItemPipe) is missing

ID 19409 (ModID: Buildcraft:Transport, type buildcraft.transport.ItemPipe) is missing

I'm also getting this error, and switching to "development build" did not fix the problem for me :/

Download the server again. There was hotfix pushed soon after it was uploaded.

Sorry sct but that hotfix seems to have pushed back

Downloaded server around 10 minutes ago, patched config files and still getting that error

I'll try it again tomorrow

Make sure you actually cleared out those old configs as this bug was already fixed.

Configs are fresh with the install, old configs are all in a seperate folder config-old

On my end cache was cleared twice, no one from the server can get on

I'll delete the config files again and get back to you

Make sure you actually cleared out those old configs as this bug was already fixed.

I must have pulled the server (twice) before the hotfix went out, that or the powers that be are up to something, either way it's working now

*resumes hunting for TPTB*

A temp fix that worked for me till I switched to the Dev version of the launcher was, I copied the Buildcraft mod file inside of the server mod pack into my tekkit lite mod repository. This fixed the conflict. Did not test extensively, but I guess it does not matter any more given that the hotfix is out.