Permissions

Olevider

Hi i am new here.

I got myself a tekkit lite server but i have a problem making (even understandig) how to make permissions on my server. Me and my friends mostly play but sometimes someone starting griefing and cheating with op so i would like to make some changes with permissions but i realy have trouble understang it. And second things which permissions are better Essentials full or Permissions EX?

Tekkit Lite has no Bukkit support

You need to either A) Manually install a forge/bukkit bridge or B) Install a Alpha/beta build of ForgeEssentials

i did install bukket brigde and got essentails full plugin but i have problems to config it with right permissions or maybe i doing something wrong...

i did install bukket brigde and got essentails full plugin but i have problems to config it with right permissions or maybe i doing something wrong...

I'm an ex-bukkit user, send me a PM with the permissions files and what you want set-up, I'll see if I can get it working

PermissionsEx is broken on BukkitForge at the moment, so you'll need to use Essentials' permissions manager