Want to play Tekkit with me?

Brad387

I am looking to play some Tekkit and need someone to host a server as well as play with. I was hoping we could do a play-through a la the Yogscast, in that we form a company and try to build a massive factory/compound to build a product. If the server was capable of and there is a desire for growth, then another two players could be added and they could form a rival company selling a different product. Anyone interested in this? So far, no public server listed here has offered such a thing and it seems a shame to me. I'd want to play on normal difficulty, but we could disable creepers if it is possible?

So you want somebody to make you a server, for your idea? What would this yogcast remake entice, exactly? What makes it different, special, amusing, etc...

No. I simply want somebody to play with and, if they can host a server for us to play, then that makes things easier. It is a pretty simplistic idea really and not a "remake", as I am sure people did it way before the Yogscast. The idea is that a few people group together and form a company that produces a product. It could be a food company (making bread, cookies and stuff) or a fuel company or anything. The idea is that we build a massive factory and automated systems to produce our product. It just gives a nice overall aim for the general Tekkit. The Yogscast and everyone else I have known to do it seem to have enough fun with it...

Brad, I've been wanting to do somethin just like what your talking about. I'm a pretty good builder and know a lot about Tekkit. I want to start a company that builds houses, bridges, statues, and other structures, and maybe build a rollercoaster or two, and a brewery. I'm up for helping you or anyone set up there machines and what not too.

I could probably run this on my home connection but wouldn't expect much from it if there were any more than a few people... I'm looking into renting a dedicated server but I'd need to know how many people will be playing. I could rent a low cost one within the next few days for a months trial, then look into extending/upgrading the server if all goes well. If this sounds ok let me know... but there may be some down time if the dedicated server isn't any good, I'm yet to try it.

I may be a bit late at posting this but I'm be very interested in playing. I have a server already that isn't being used ATM and we'd be able to use that. I have fraps but I don't have a microphone yet so I cant record sound. If I'm not too late posting this then email me at - [email protected]

PC specs - AMD FX-4170 4.20 GHz, NVIDIA GeForce 660ti, 8GB RAM. XD

• 4 months later...

I am looking to play some Tekkit and need someone to host a server as well as play with. I was hoping we could do a play-through a la the Yogscast, in that we form a company and try to build a massive factory/compound to build a product. If the server was capable of and there is a desire for growth, then another two players could be added and they could form a rival company selling a different product. Anyone interested in this? So far, no public server listed here has offered such a thing and it seems a shame to me. I'd want to play on normal difficulty, but we could disable creepers if it is possible?

i'll play i have an account and im good with mechenes(can't spell sorry) and and good with figuring out the stuff i have a skype to so yeah i'll play tekkit with you