[0.6.1] TotalTekkit[Whitelist][PVP/PVE][15 slot][Essentials][24/7]

Totalfury

Guys, just a reminder, the template for a whitelist request is posted on the first page. Please copy and paste the template and fill it in if you wish to join the server.

Correct, as stated on the first page which obviously people don't read because it has the rules and the template. I will not look at your application at all if it's not that format.

• Replies 694
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Server is currently down. We are in the process of transferring it to a VM. Today is my grandparents 50th anniversary so I'm trying to get this done within an hour here. If not i will have to finish it later. I will keep everyone posted!

A new IP will be into play once everything is transferred over.

I will also be cleaning up the whitelist. If you are deemed inactive you will be removed and if you wish to return you will have to reapply.

Server is taking longer than expected to upload. I have to head to my grandparents 50th anniversary dinner. I shouldn't be gone to long probably a couple of hours. As soon as I get back everything will be uploaded, i will have to configure just a couple of things and then the server will be up! Thanks for your patience!

IGN: DeathBot2565

MC Banlist: I hope not that make me look bad.(You shouldn't find my name there but in honesty I don't know)

Why Tekkit lite: I'm giving it a try because I'm use to classic which i cant find server that allow ee2 so might was well use latest version of Tekkit.

Why your server: I read the rules and thought well it sounds fair and small amount of people mean more resources so I want to give it a shot.

I hope i filled out everything i needed to to be whitelisted i will try to get on shortly time i created it is EST 12:15 on 4/6/2013

In Game Name: Azrael27

Would i find your name on a banlist on MCbans? If so why did you get banned? Haven't played on anyone's server in awhile besides my own so I would not think so.

Why do you like to play Tekkit lite? The complexity of systems that can be created and challenging design creations that can be implemented.

Why this server? I've looked at over 15 servers so far and none of them seem to present a balance of player size and limited ban on what items are banned. I prefer a server that limits me with respect of design and lag limits. Also, after playing on my own server (just me and roommate) it gets fairly limited on creativity and construction designs.

IGN: PuzzlerFlip

Would you find my name on MCbans? Nope, Never been banned.

Why do I play Tekkit lite? Tekkit has a lot more things to do than vanilla minecraft, and it isn't easy to get bored. Plus, technology is awesome!

Why this server? I was whitelisted, but for some reason, I was de-whitelisted (not banned). I wasn't quote-on-quote "inactive" either. I was only gone for two days because of school projects. Can you re-whitelist me?

In Game Name: Sedwick

Would i find your name on a banlist on MCbans? If so why did you get banned? You would not.

Why do you like to play Tekkit lite? I like Tekkit lite because of the technology and expanded gamplay it offers.

Why this server? I want a server that is fairly small with a good community and with few item bans (also to have fun). This server looks to fulfill all of my hopes.