[3.1.2] TekkitCraft [250 slots][Hard][New Map] || [CC dissabled, EE enabled]

Sp0nge

• Replies 743
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: ۞ TekkitCraft ۞ [24/7] [PvP] [Whitelist] [Towny] [Eco/shops] [LWC] [Citizens]

IGN: Pyrospade

Other Servers: Some survival servers (Coliseum Gaming, Minecochia, Meriland, etc.)

Other information: As I said, I played on some survival servers, but after playing with the technic pack on de single player mode, I felt it boring, so I started looking for a Tekkit server and here I am ;D

Re: ۞ TekkitCraft ۞ [24/7] [PvP] [Whitelist] [Towny] [Eco/shops] [LWC] [Citizens]

As we get more and more players, i will need to assign some staff, to help out in just a bit. This will be all from helping whitelist on diff sites, pluginmanagement, and ingame chatmoderation and help. Whenever i get that going, ill post it here, so those interested can apply to me in a PM.

ign: Diocide

previous servers: I used to run my own tekkit server, other owner bailed, since i work allot could not keep it running, but it would be nice to be able to come to a server and be a normal player.

thanks

IGN (be 100% sure to have correct spelling): LordofBiscuits

PREVIOUS SERVERS: Loads of pvp servers and survival servers, three technic/tekkit servers, and a few servers where I've been an op.

(Also share anything else you'd like to as well as anything you'd like on the server as far as plugins.)

As far as plugins go, MCMMO would be fun, but it's a lot to ask to have you put it on the server and configure it to work well with the technic pack. As it is, though, it's more than adequate. =D

All above added.

As far as MCMMP goes, it got "to many loopholes" that can be exploited. There is ofc the possibility to dissable some parts of it, but then again, its not that cool to not have the entire plugin :)

I will also open up the server for devs of the mods provided for Tekkit, for bugtesting etc etc. We have a creative community, that sometimes combine the strangest stuff. Most of the bugs we have are due to our plugins that we add beside Tekkit, but i belive it can still be of value of the devs to see at the backside whats going on.

This wont go into the OP yet, but eventually, it will ;)

Msg me for more info about it :)