[3.1.2] TekkitCraft [250 slots][Hard][New Map] || [CC dissabled, EE enabled]

Sp0nge

Re: ۞ TekkitCraft ۞ [24/7] [PvP] [Whitelist] [Towny] [Eco/shops] [LWC] [Citizens]

IGN (be 100% shure to have correct spelling):brandonk

PREVIOUS SERVERS: jondawg

been playing technic a fair bit and am loving it. played jondawgs server a bit and want a diff server to play on also :D

• Replies 743
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: ۞ TekkitCraft ۞ [24/7] [PvP] [Whitelist] [Towny] [Eco/shops] [LWC] [Citizens]

Name : Spudaman

Other servers: Hollowworld, foxy felines (dragonsbane), herocraft and whole bunch of rp servers, but only about 2 tekkit servers,

Is it possible to post my friends applications here?? as they cant register to the forums for some reason o.O

IGN: HugeInferno

Pre-Servers: None that are Tekkit but I have played on Kingscraft (yes I know its cracked but I am premium)

Proto-craft and Endergaming. I have Experience as Mod/Admin.

In-game Name: xgaarocha

Previous Servers: I used to play on a server with Industrial Craft and Build craft but (then i took an arrow in the knee) it wen't offline forever. I mostly play on private servers with friends :P

(Copied from the other thread)

DeadlyGonads (me)

Previous Servers: NewHaven, Social Darwinism (Tekkit server)

Vorked

Previous Servers: same

StevenC95

Riceamike

We play SMP together in Skype calls, Tekkit is our new fascination.

All above whitelisted, sorry that it took some time, ill get it so that i can get some US guy also to be whitelisting (I live in the EU, and sometimes i gotta sleep)

Buddy and i would love to join ;D

Ign: Chefkawosaki

Other servers: eh been on few mainly servers that aren't 24/7 but love to try a tekkit one

Buddies Ign: Crippler304

Other servers: he hasnt been on mutch except the ones he co hosted