[3.1.2] TekkitCraft [250 slots][Hard][New Map] || [CC dissabled, EE enabled]

Sp0nge

• Replies 743
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: ۞ TekkitCraft ۞ [24/7] [PvP] [NoWhitelist] [Towny] [Eco/shops] [LWC] [Citizens]

IGN (be 100% shure to have correct spelling): JacobCZE

PREVIOUS SERVERS: Tekkit - 1 and 1 I ran myself just for friends.

(Also share anything else you'd like to as well as anything you'd like on the server as far as plugins.)

Re: ۞ TekkitCraft ۞ [24/7] [PvP] [NoWhitelist] [Towny] [Eco/shops] [LWC] [Citizens]

IGN (be 100% shure to have correct spelling):maxiemitch

PREVIOUS SERVERS:im new to tekkit

(Also share anything else you'd like to as well as anything you'd like on the server as far as plugins.)im good with somthings but not much

Ppl needs to log on, and say that they made a post here. Everyone can log on, we aernt using Whitelist! Hop on in, check the server out for yourselfe :)

IGN: InsertFail

PREVIOUS SERVERS: I currently admin on AZCraft.net (small survival server from a webcomic forum). Heard about TekkitCraft from a friend who showed me this thread, looked into it, seems like a lot of fun. I have some experience with LWC, Whitelist, WorldEdit, Towny, past experience with iConomy. (I'm more of a community manager, really.) Been on a few other servers made by friends, but nothing terribly large.

Re: ۞ TekkitCraft ۞ [24/7] [PvP] [NoWhitelist] [Towny] [Eco/shops] [LWC] [Citizens

IGN:DeathWalker117

Previous tekkit servers: Trust me I'd be spamming with the list

Tekkit experience: I am a master at everything except for Minefactory and a little bit of redpower

Reson for joining your serer: Iw nat to find a new server, one that is hopefully more stable than all of my prvious choices.

Hello, please whitelist me! I used to play on Industrialburg through the MC Forums back in 1.8.1 or so; and I am not Hitler, so there's that. I am not super active, but I like playing online especially creating small wilderness outposts and small towns close to others. I like to share and trade resources, and I will usually give anything I have if someone asks nicely, but I hate thieves! I have never used LWC, so I hope that helps, because with the stupid personal chests people would use buildcraft pipes to pipe your stuff from your p-chests, working around the lock...

IGN: Rellicus

IGN:brefeev2

Previous tekkit servers:none

Tekkit experience: biuldcraft and Industrial craft

Reson for joining your serer: i want to play tekkit online

IGN: monkeybug34

PREVIOUS SERVERS: Ive been on quite a few, can't remember them atm though. the current server I play on is private though and all I can say is the owner is erronjason

MISC: Ive never been banned, I am an admin on erronjason's server and I love to expand my knowledge of redstone and other technical minecraft devices.

IGN (be 100% sure to have correct spelling):ThunderMaster10

PREVIOUS SERVERS:GameplayerHD, My Hamachi Server (still there, its private for this moment), AnjoCaido server (Before 1 year, hes server was closed before months)

ING:wetwetwet2

previous normal servers: Gameplayerhd's server and DC- survival (and much more but i cant remeber them all)

previous tekkit servers: my private tekkit server.

motivation:The server looks quite nice and i havent played on a big tekkit server yet.