[3.1.2] TekkitCraft [250 slots][Hard][New Map] || [CC dissabled, EE enabled]

Sp0nge

Re: ۞ TekkitCraft ۞ [Tekkit 2.0] [100 SLOT] [PvP/PvE] [Multiverse] [Towns]

IGN: WorldOfHurt

Basic Tekkit/pluginknowledge?: Have been playing Tekkit/technic pack for a long while now, and I know the basics of most plugins.

Continent from:

Other Servers: Used to play on the same server as mrman7500 (hence the name of the "company")

• Replies 743
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IGN: Vrosen

Basic Tekkit/pluginknowledge?: I have my own Tekkit server but I got tierd of playing alone cuz my friends didn't like Tekkit so much.

Continent from: Europe

Other: I have been using Technic and Tekkit as long as I can remember and I pretty good with Redstone so I can't wait to start building redstone circuits with RP2! And I also know that you should't make hugh Redstone Clocks and leave redstone stuff on cuz that takes a alot of RAM and CPU uses and it makes the client lag after a bit.

Send me a pm minemannx with the location of it if possible, or send a screenshot if ur able to do that at all when logging in.

ExX, can u PM me the last parts of you clientlogfiles? So i can see whats making the issue?

Re: ۞ TekkitCraft ۞ [Tekkit 2.0] [48 SLOT] [PvP/PvE] [Multiverse] [Towns]

2 of your players were so kind that they made a howto on using basic of Towny Advanced that we are using. This also shows that infact Towny protects the custom items that Tekkit 2.0 provides.

tn_townyyt.jpg

Watch the video by clicking the image!

ComputerCraft is dissabled again, sorry guys, but the hardware didnt like it. But on the bright side, we are planning in integrating EE to the server. Ofc, we wont add all of it, EE really dont fit SMP, but since its added to Tekkit 2.0, and u guys want it, we will start off slowly, and add more spects off it as we get it tested out with the plugins we are using. We are ofc not gonna add stuff thats way to overpowered, or that can be considered "greifertools".

We are always also trying our best to fix whatever bugis reported in, and we may at any time do restart, to fix pressing issues, or just to do some of them normal fixes. We try to deal with issues ingame asap as its reported, but sometimes, we just dont have time (or we gotta go sleep). Then its just to use our forums and we will look at it as soon as we get the time. A link to our website can befound ingame, its really hard to miss ;)

We will never use whitelist again, we belive that if you can do it, its legal. Ofc, we havent installed Tekkit 2.0 blindly, several aspects have been dissabled, just becouse it can be used to greif with, or do other damage.

Log on, play, behave, and have a TON of fun, we got some awesome staff that help you out when needed. And for general Tekkitstuff, most of the community playing also are more than willing to show how stuff is done, and help out.

See you there!

MC.TEKKITCRAFT.COM

Enjoying the server so far, good buncha peeps. Getting a base set up.

Any reason why the growth rate of plants seems so long? Its takign forever to get irragated wheat growing, and rubber trees are taking forever too.

We are noticing there are some concerns about that we will dissable parts of EE, and not add all of it. I hope u guys follow me when i say we wanna go by the rule: "If you can do it, its legal".

That involves dissabling some parts of some mods, since they way they interact bypasses protection added. We are always open for discussion on what to activate at all time. Server is still runned for u players, so you can have a good time, build under a safe enviroment, with as many aspects of Tekkit as possible. And with as little rules as we can.

Hopefully we can activate EE again tomorrow, where the tools for greifing are dissabled, but there is still a way to get to the remaining cool items. Dark matter will be able to reach, but Ill say, its not easy! :)

yeah, nozart, Sp0nge.. I uploadet 3rd part of my vid.. Becose part 1 is too long. I download video cutter and i post link to all vids..

thx. 3rd part there : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mfaV8ysWtYM&feature=plcp&context=C3a63f93UDOEgsToPDskLA3-FoVz5IfBAExxSlgj8p

I will edit description of the video, becose it uploading all night... And in night only 2 parts ?! wtf ?! (PART 1 do not works ;( )

IGN:shandy1999

Basic Tekkit/pluginknowledge?:i know most of ic2 buildcraft and redpower

Continent from:UK

Other:don't mark me down on my age i'm very mature

So some dorks really wanted to abuse the p.stone, and we had to nerf it some. Im sadden by players that really feel the urge to go exploit stuff like that, so that it affects all the other players.

All usage (interaction) of the p.stone is now dissabled, but its still avlible to have, and use in inventory, etc etc.