[3.1.2] TekkitCraft [250 slots][Hard][New Map] || [CC dissabled, EE enabled]

Sp0nge

Re: ۞ TekkitCraft ۞ [64 SLOTS PUBLIC] [Tekkit 2.0] [PvP/PvE] [Multiverse] [Towns] ++

IGN: extant1

Past Servers: theuberserver.com, admin

IGN: nanneh

IGN: TheMoleKing

• Replies 743
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: ? TekkitCraft ? [64 SLOTS PUBLIC] [Tekkit 2.0] [PvP/PvE] [Multiverse] [Towns] ++

jw why wooden extraction pipes have been disabled and if there is any more bc pipes disabled

Due to the amount of players we get from not using whitelist, and that actually many of them test ALOT of stuff, theyre dissabled for 2 reasons: Crashing a server and bypassing LWC (LWC is used to lock chests, machines etc etc). Wooden pipes are the only issue we have found so far in regards of BC pipes

We still arent using whitelist, everyone gets all needed perms right from the start, no posts, no greylist, no nothing!

(it might be hard to find new land, since we average on about 40-50 players online on primetime every day, but we have taken some actions in regards of freeing up landmasses as time goes by)

Re: ? TekkitCraft ? [64 SLOTS PUBLIC] [Tekkit 2.0] [PvP/PvE] [Multiverse] [Towns] ++

IGN: extant1

IGN: nanneh

IGN: TheMoleKing

I don't know why you are posting 3 accounts.

IGN: Ooglywaa

Other Servers: Had my own but its very quiet so would be nice to join a community.

No whitelist man, its just to log on :)

Ppl ask when we are gonna go into 2.1, the asnwer is "soon". We have some guys working on fixing some issues, that will prevent some bypasses, and allow us to enable more items, and not need to worry about greifers. Atm, we are working on the Bukkitrealted plugins, that some Tekkitstuff is bypassing. That sorted = less nerfing!

Re: ۞ TekkitCraft ۞ [64 SLOTS PUBLIC] [Tekkit 2.0] [PvP/PvE] [Multiverse] [Towns] ++

Not using whitelist ... please cheeck the subforum we are placed in :)

On a sidenote, we are working on alot of different stuff, plugins etc, since most basic plugins really arent working with the stuff that Tekkit 2.0 (recommended build) has to offer. Some adjustements have allready been made, and ALOT more is to come. When more issues are sorted, fixed and similar, we will start to distribute a few plugins, that are made only to combat lag, related to Tekkit that u dont normall see in a Vanilla server. But in the spirit of it, we wont do it just yet ....

Re: ۞ TekkitCraft ۞ [64 Slots, Recommended build] [Tekkit-tweaked plugins] ++

I guess ill need to remove the modapp thingy ...

On another note, 2.1 Devbuild tested, we wont update. The crashes it can create, is insane, and way to severe to us even considering updating. Its not mapbreaking, but it is clientbreaking, and we dont wanna reset out playerfiles whenever like that. So we are sticking to 2.0 untill we can make shure that 2.1 is infact stable, and some certain stuff wont just make us a ton of more work.

McMMO wont be added this weekend, but work on tweaking it is getting pretty far done so far. It should work like a charm when its completed :)

Equivalent exchange is there but you removed the core part of it?

That make no sense, at all.

May as well just be a normal IC2 only server if one can't do half the EE stuff.

Re: ? TekkitCraft ? [64 Slots, Recommended build] [Tekkit-tweaked plugins] ++

Trust me, that's what i thought too, but it's enough to keep it balanced.

Re: ۞ TekkitCraft ۞ [64 Slots, 2.0 Build still!] [Tekkit-tweaked plugins] ++

Not using whitelist guys ... please see what section we are located in!

Also, for those that are ingame, or following us on twitter: Its looking awesome guys!

To anyone who I play with on this server: I won't be playing on here until it's updated to 2.1. I understand the bugs and stuff, but I just don't feel like I have much to do until 2.1.

Re: ? TekkitCraft ? [64 Slots, Recommended build] [Tekkit-tweaked plugins] ++

I forgot to respond to this post. As a private server, we adjust as we feel that mods should work to fit a survival server. We dont want ppl to run around with a invetory full of Red Matter hammers after 3 days. For us EE is the "end level" in Tekkit. As presented by default by tekkit, well, it dont suit our way of playing. At first when EE was added to Tekkit, all we had was people logging in, asking about EE and then log off again.

Thats not the way we work. We will never claim to be easymode, with everything enabled.

What we aim for, is an open server, where everyone can log on and be able to build in a safezone with other players around. Sadly some items just bypasses most protections, so we dissable them. We also feel that some items, especially in EE, are only suitable in SSP, and never really created to be used on a SMP server.

And for a final threat for u guys, that are faithfull and using our server, ill present a picture taken from our spawn, on a private SMP server:

tn_golematportals.jpg

Larger picture:

Well, EE is on though and works fine. You just have to use a condenser instead of a transmutation tablet.

Unfortunately, the low tickrate makes the IC and EE machines run like molasses. I can actually gutter a macerator with only six overclock upgrades.