[3.1.2] TekkitCraft [250 slots][Hard][New Map] || [CC dissabled, EE enabled]

Sp0nge

• Replies 743
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: ۞ TekkitCraft ۞ [Tekkit 2.0] [48 SLOT] [PvP/PvE] [Multiverse] [Towns]

Started the work on adding more EE related items, we discovered another bug with it, but there was an easy fix. Divine rods are avalible, so will items like relays etc later on. We still have some issues with them, but for starters, theyre atleast craftable :)

Re: ۞ TekkitCraft ۞ [Tekkit 2.0] [48 SLOT] [PvP/PvE] [Multiverse] [Towns]

U can log in again now. I know what the issue is, and i resetted u (ur towny should still be active, ur inventory might be lost).

Also, i wanna add as im posting, MOAR EE!

Re: ۞ TekkitCraft ۞ [48 SLOTS PUBLIC] [Tekkit 2.0] [PvP/PvE] [Multiverse] [Towns] ++

Username:Bahaym

Previous Servers: I've been in a few here and there, never been banned, I normally just look for decent servers to stick to for a while. ;D

Re: ۞ TekkitCraft ۞ [48 SLOTS PUBLIC] [Tekkit 2.0] [PvP/PvE] [Multiverse] [Towns] ++

We have a total of 106 towns, scattered over a total of 852 residents! Community is great, and we run HOURS at the time bfore we are enven forced to do ay sort of restarts!

We tried Dynmap for a shorter periode of time. We want other plugins to run smoother before we add Dynmap, but we have it ready to be implemented when we feel we are more stable. Right now, we dont have "memoryissuse" etc, we cn prob run for 2 days straight without a reebot, but we have alot of bugs related to clientside that we are trying to sort first off. When those are more or less sorted, the adding of plugins kicks in at full effect!

IGN: Remsta5

Other servers: Never on a Tekkit sever, although am familiar with the Technic Pack and have player and founded many non-tekkit severs.

Sponge asked for some kind of banner/forum signature in-game so I made one:

tekkitcraft.png

Can do something else if provided with better screenshots etc.

Sweet man :)

Also more of the EE related items are now enabled, pedestal, density, some rings etc. Also towns now have upkeep. That means if you dont provide money to your town, it will fall into the hand of wilderness, and everyone can loot it as they see fit.

Doing a restart since we just maxed out on the playerlimit. We wont bump the limit up as of yet, so we restarted, idlers gone ;)