[3.1.2] TekkitCraft [250 slots][Hard][New Map] || [CC dissabled, EE enabled]

Sp0nge

• Replies 743
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: ۞ TekkitCraft ۞ [48 SLOTS PUBLIC] [Tekkit 2.0] [PvP/PvE] [Multiverse] [Towns] ++

Today is the day alot of towns will fall into ruins, due to that they arent able to keep the upkeep for towns. Its just to get the armour and weapons on: Whenever a town falls to ruin, it becomes wilderness, and its not protected anymore!

Re: ? TekkitCraft ? [48 SLOTS PUBLIC] [Tekkit 2.0] [PvP/PvE] [Multiverse] [Towns] ++

I keep trying to join, But I get

Internal exception: java.lang.NullPointerException

I could come on here fine yesterday, T_T.

Are you able to log on at all, but get disconnected? We are atm maxed out aswell

Re: ۞ TekkitCraft ۞ [48 SLOTS PUBLIC] [Tekkit 2.0] [PvP/PvE] [Multiverse] [Towns] ++

Mail sendt to our provider, about getting some HW upgrades going. Right now, we cant support more than 48 players, due to the nature of Tekkit, and how intense it is. But at the next upgrade, we will be able to support alot more players.

And still, we wont ever use whitelist, we dont belive that its something even worth using time on. There for, no need to apply for anything.

We have a basic rule: If you can do it, its prob legal. If you cant, there is usually a reason for it!

We dont belive in a ton of rules, we instead just prevent those issues from ever happening, POWER TO THE PLAYERS!

Upgraded to 10ghz, 8gig ram, 100gig SSD (we really dont need more :P) and a 1250 gig connection from the host! Total slots is no 64.

All this will be updated into the original post in just a while, along with alot more updates on stuff like EE etc.

Re: ? TekkitCraft ? [48 SLOTS PUBLIC] [Tekkit 2.0] [PvP/PvE] [Multiverse] [Towns] ++

troutonland

I had my own tekkit server with 25 people... but then the computer running it decided to die, I'm done hosting

We arent using whitelist, its just to log on.

In our tradition of nerfing items, to, what we feel is more SMP friendly, we are once again enabling ComputerCraft.

Its HIGHLY limited, and will be a donaterperk only

Hey, I wouldn't mind trying out your server.

IGN: lordmathia

Servers: Last one I played on was Romecraft, but I normally just play with my friends.

Thank you for your time,

-Lordmathia

I know im failing updating the main post, i kinda have to use all the spare time to fix issues, like dissabling dispensers (i guess not many knows why, but Tekkit added a mod that made me have to, etc)

We arent using whitelist, its just to log on, no apps needed!

Also, hopefully, we get some letsplay going from the server, to show the life on a SMP server, that has alot of ppl on it, that arent a part of the series like ppl normall are!

I used to play on this server. I enjoyed most of the time I spent on it, that is until I found out that the Energy Collector MK1s were broken.

I placed a source of light above them, and ensured that I was doing nothing wrong on my part. They would not gather any EMC at all. This was due to the EMC-per-tick ratio being reduced.

Other users claimed it was for "balancing the game." In my opinion, I find this to be foolish. The modpack already balances the mods so that one mod's items don't become so overpowered that it ruins the enjoyment of the modpack as a whole. It would have been nice to know either on this forum post or on the official website for this server that the Energy Collector's tick rate was reduced. If I knew this, I wouldn't have wasted the time to gather the materials to make one.

I know that the MK3 models of the Collectors work faster and that I can just use the Philosophizer's stone to get Dark Matter, but having the ability to generate passive Dark Matter via Energy Condenser x Energy Collector would have been nice.

If anyone were to stumble upon a bunch of trees in a snowy mountain area with lava on top of it, that's where I used to reside. Feel free to use the old mines. Don't bother trying to salvage any of my old items though. I have taken the liberty of destroying them all, along with the Ten Diamonds, Six Rubber Trees, and Six Rubber Tree Saplings that I had.

I had a good time, but just the fact of the over nerf-ing of the MK1 Energy Condensers and the disabling of other key EE features was a major disappointment for me.

Goodbye TekkitCraft. :(

- DJ91990

Sorry to see u go. I understand the fustration of that condensers etc are slower than u might be used to. Still, one setup can generate 1 diamond pr 120 second. At normal SMP speed, it would be 2 dias pr minute, and we feel that is abit much, especially in regards of the tools you get, and that we consider EE to be a part of "endgame". We have a ton of different mods, and rushing to EE is what we try to prevent, as Tekkit is way more than just that.

I hope u find a server that suits u better, sorry we werent a server for you. :)

Video added on the first post: "Server Shenanigans w/ NearByGamer and SandJgaming @ TekkitCraft"

Subscribe to the channel for more letsplays and other coold gamingrelated stuff!

hey

thadboy

and i have played a few other servers but lefted cuz there was to many griefers :P

We dont use whitelist, its just to log on.