[3.1.2] TekkitCraft [250 slots][Hard][New Map] || [CC dissabled, EE enabled]

Sp0nge

• Replies 743
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: ۞ TekkitCraft ۞ [128 Slots, Dedicated Highly modified, No Lagg?]

Yes, that is officially an excellent tickrate for any server. If you can keep that up in the long term, you'll be one of the nicest servers around.

It seems like we got some "redstoneissues" that crashed the server at random. We are kinda aware of what it is, and untill we can pinpoint the issue we COULD crash again. If it happends we should be up again pretty fast, but im just warning that it could happend again untill we 100% sort this new bug that seems to have appeared.

hey sp0nge sorry to bother you but when i try to log on it says disconnected by server X-ray can you please fix this i spent a lot of time on this server and i don't want to lose it all. and if you have any sultions please tell me

Re: ? TekkitCraft ? [128 Slots, Dedicated Highly modified, No Lagg?]

IGN: Skyr2d2

Other servers: some but they all suck, either too much lag or bad admins or map resets way too much

Tnx for the bump, but we really dont use whitelist. Just log on, and have fun with the 55 others players atm online :)

Re: ۞ TekkitCraft ۞ [128 Slots, Dedicated, Highly populated and modified, no Lagg??]

Seems like i need to add a small reminder:

We DO KICK people automaticly after 5 minutes, as we dont want to grant "free emc" or whatever. So our onlinecount on minestatus reflects active players online the last 5 minutes, not idlers from 4h back!

Re: ۞ TekkitCraft ۞ [128 Slots, Dedicated, Highly populated and modified, no Lagg??]

Sp0nge can I ask the 'wilds killers' have a worning system such as

1 kill. Ignore

5 kills. warning

10kills. final warning

25kills. kick

50kills. temp ban

after ban...

each kill = temp ban

You could cut stuff out of that it's just an idea i thought of to stop them from killing for the fun of it...

PvP is enabled in the wild, and killing people is all legal. I suggest be carefull entering the wilderness and instead try to join a town where u cant be killed.

Re: ? TekkitCraft ? [128 Slots, Dedicated, Highly populated and modified, no Lagg??]

ign: stabstalker

Looking to join this awesome server with my bother and friend. (woetnie and skrylax)

IGN: woetnie Im 18 Years old and like to join this server aswell. got loads of experience with Tekkit

IGN: Skrylax he is 23 years old he also wants to join but didnt have a technic forum account so thats why i do it for him,

We are friendly aslong as the rest is friendly aswell we will start our own town ASAP.

kind regards, Nintendo brothers

We dont use whitelist, its just to log on.

Server is HIGHLY populated, atm 60 players online, log on, people ingame will tell you all you need ingame if you have any questions!

Owners note:

We REALLY love to see all you guys online, playing, having fun, rage, battle other players, do our buildoffs, contribute and what not towards the server. When we first started, we never expected to get to this point. We of course hoped to be some of the top runners, but when we get 87 online at the time, we are kind of blown away. All you guys REALLY motivates us, and we love you all. Its YOU that make us what we are, without you guys, we would be nothing. And we will at ALL TIME do our best to improve, so that playing on our server is fun!

We have now changed chatsystem, to grant more chatpower to players. Its now possible to leave all them spammy chats! Man ... finally ... :P

A real custom video, is gonna get uploaded tomorrow, it MIGHT not be what ppl expect, but it will defo not be a normal one ;)