[3.1.2] TekkitCraft [250 slots][Hard][New Map] || [CC dissabled, EE enabled]

Sp0nge

Re: Ûž TekkitCraft Ûž 128 Slots + "freebuild buildoff in devmode" (custom server)

Tekkit in dev is now updated to 3.0.2, we havent updated the devserver yet to follow the specs, and i guess at the time we do it, Tekkit will be pretty close to release and updated. But we will run a devserver untill that happends, and that we update.

• Replies 743
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Ûž TekkitCraft Ûž 128 Slots || Rec 2.1.1 AND Dev 3.0.2 compatible!

Devserver updated to work with Tekkit 3.0.2.

Press options, select devmode, and log on. The client has a minor ID conflict so that RP computers might not work at full. We cant do anything untill Tekkit releases a new devbuild (or a final release?) for that issue to be sorted. But besides that. Works like a charm ;)

The devbuild also is on a totally fresh map so that players can progress, and learn stuff from new. Its also valuable for us in regards of finding errors, and possible future items that are way to overpowered. One is allready found (duping related) that we will have sorted for when Tekkit updates. Its a "error" within the mods that those creative guys can get, let me quote :

1.2.5 sp has blaze rod in macerate recepie list. This will most likely also be in multi. blaze rod->macerate->5 dust->condensor (target blaze rod)->2.5 rods. With a properly overclocked macerator this can be a pure gain of rm every 2min or so. Stack them up and you have a small farm 100 times as powerful as the biggest ones in factory world atm for very little cost (power from geothermal plant, macerator, 10 OC’s, some cables, filters and tubes and 2 condensors)

Since we dont allow any form of creative mode, even when testing, this has yet to be confirmed, but it wont take long till we can bust the myth, or infact say its true. All forms of testing we do, is 100% pure in survival mode, as most know, in creative, some items really dont act the same way when spawned in!

Re: Ûž TekkitCraft Ûž 128 Slots || Rec 2.1.1 AND Dev 3.0.2 compatible!

We arent using whitelist, so its just to log on, and viola, thats it!

We also updated our devserver this morning since Tekkit updated theyre 3.0.2 build (yay, they also sorted the ID conflict with RP computers).

Right now, we are doing some final adjusting to plugins so that whenever Tekkit hits the 1.2.5 scene, it will get alot better for players, the server, and just gameplay in general!

Re: Ûž TekkitCraft Ûž 128 Slots || Rec 2.1.1 AND Dev 3.0.2/3.0.3 compatible!

Tekkit has updated, we might need an hour or 2 ourselfe to switch over. Follow us on Twitter for more info on what and when!

Re: Ûž TekkitCraft Ûž 128 Slots || Tekkit 3.0.3 || Highly modified with 0 lag!

Server is updated to Tekkit 3.0.3

Sadly i dont have time to edit the OP, but there is a new map for this one. Sorry guys.

Pics of the new, huge spawn will follow, with an update of all the changes we have do to the mods that Tekkits provides.

Re: ? TekkitCraft ? 128 Slots || Tekkit 3.0.3 || Highly modified with 0 lag!

Server is updated to Tekkit 3.0.3

Sadly i dont have time to edit the OP, but there is a new map for this one. Sorry guys.

Pics of the new, huge spawn will follow, with an update of all the changes we have do to the mods that Tekkits provides.

ever since 3.0.3 i can log in i have tryed both server ip's and i have updated, deleted and reinstalled it says theres people in the server but wheni log in it just says

connecton lost

interal exception:java.net.socketexception: conection reset

Re: Ûž TekkitCraft Ûž 128 Slots || Tekkit 3.0.3 (New map!) || Highly modified, 0 lag

Deleting the entire technickpack folder on your computer (make shure its 100% deleted), redownloading the client, and running it is what several people have had to do. A old version of the client apparently have a few issues with upgrading so you need to make shure that you do have everything as fresh as possible.

Re: Ûž TekkitCraft Ûž 128 Slots || Tekkit 3.0.3 (New map!) || Highly modified, 0 lag

IGN:jammydodger

I would like to join this server as i would like a server that is always up and a place where i can make new freinds. I have never been banned from a server.

Re: ? TekkitCraft ? 128 Slots || Tekkit 3.0.3 (New map!) || Highly modified, 0 lag

Deleting the entire technickpack folder on your computer (make shure its 100% deleted), redownloading the client, and running it is what several people have had to do. A old version of the client apparently have a few issues with upgrading so you need to make shure that you do have everything as fresh as possible.

just did that for a 4th time still nothing

i was just banned for exploit i don't know why i was banned can u plz tell me why cuz this is one of the best servers i have been on i asked to trade 5 diamond blocks for a dm pick plz help me

Really nice server. I had a very good house built up there. Very nicely balanced mods. Almost no lag.

Its a shame a lot of members of the community are very immature and mean otherwise I would have loved to stay.

If you have thick skin or just don't use the chat box very often I would still highly recommend it. It's just not for me.

[in before I get flamed for giving a -positive- and -honest- opinion about the server.]

Re: ? TekkitCraft ? 128 Slots || Tekkit 3.0.3 (New map!) || Highly modified, 0 lag

Really nice server. I had a very good house built up there. Very nicely balanced mods. Almost no lag.

Its a shame a lot of members of the community are very immature and mean otherwise I would have loved to stay.

If you have thick skin or just don't use the chat box very often I would still highly recommend it. It's just not for me.

[in before I get flamed for giving a -positive- and -honest- opinion about the server.]

No hate man, hard to control the community you have to understand. Thanks for the honesty this stuff really helps us out, GL with where you settle :)

Yeah, chat can at times be pretty "busy", that why we give players the option to leave chatchannels, like the global chat since its so spammy :)

Beside that, i really havent gotten time to update the OP on with whats enabled and what not. We hoped that we had enough EXP with the last map and plugin so that we would have it all ready in one go, ofc that wasnt the case.

Its starting to get settled now, and we have rebalanced ALL the mods provided in Tekkit, so that now stuff is infact valuable. Some claim we are "vanilla", mostly due to that EE collectors and condensors are removed.

These are removed for several reason, gamebalance it the largest of them. Then there is the issue on badly set EMC values (we are still trying to port customEMC from SSP to Bukkit, anyone good at it please contact me on PM).

Players can still fly, get the gems etc, but they dont have whats known as the "duplicator" anymore. if people ask why, ill instead ask those to ask themselfe: "Why do you want it?". And the answer that you get from yourselfe is most likely the reason that we dissabled it :)

Now, you have to learn IC and BC, or else you wont survive on our server. Wanna get a Swiftwolf, well, it basicly costs 42k logs to get to it.

Whats most funny is that alot of players dont really know the "oldschool way" of crafting the DM/RM matter. And that i find kinda funny ;)

I had to change our title some, in hope that ppl actually read the post, and dont join without reading anything of it.

We are now considering ourselfe to be in "hardmode Tekkit", thats in the regards that items no longer comes for free, and items defo arent cheep.

This is all done based on our last map, that sadly was pretty bad in the end, everyone had everything. Now, if you get a swiftwolf and can fly around, you defo have to work for it.

Easymode = gone :)

my minecraft name: jakeyfingers

I have been playing on Tekkitcraft for a few months now. When i first joined, i didnt like it much, no one from my town was ever online, but then, i moved town and i have loved this server since then!

Admitively, i do find it annoying how condensors are banned, but it makes it more challenging and fun. This server has a great owner, and lots of great staff, infact, the best i have seen on a server.

And this server also has two of my favourite plugins, Towny, and Economy. If you need help, a member of staff will always come and help, there is no staff that ever ignores you, unless you are spamming.

This is the first tekkit server i have been on, were only donators and staff can have fly rings

So i think, this is the best server ever!

Ok I have been playing tekkitcraft for about a month now and if you want a honest review it is the best server ever not just for tekkit i have never donated to any other server due to how picky i am with servers but with this server it is the best server i have ever played on I loved this server so much i donated 20 euros to it so without a doubt playing on tekkitcraft has been the best experience with any minecraft server ever the mods are also verry helpful so are the admins so thats all i would like to say about this amazing server.

Definatly a nice a server, its stable, has reliable uptime (mostly, does have some long down patches sometimes) and isn't that laggy. ITs not for everyone, alot of EE is disabled a nerfed (most things that use emc and alot of other things) and has a pretty rubbish economy atm. the community is great and friendly, issues tend to be sorted out fast. it has its own forums for polls and suggestions etc. another nice touch is that the admins can often be seen online and you can ask them questions or contact them if the server is down. Spawn has alot to explore and towny + LWC make nice protections. There is a mining word that resets every week so people can always get resources. a tutorial world is being made so noobies at tekkit can learn quick. There is a few problems with mob spawning thats annoying and quite a few bugs to be ironed out but i think its worth playing on or atleast visiting

Back in the day, I tried out this server because it was pretty much the only one that actually let you use EE at all, even with some of it disabled. Now it just looks like any other server.

Actually the recent changes have made it worse then other servers. I joined a couple months ago, because of the EE stuff also. Now the only thing left really is the swiftwolf ring and alch chest, bag.

Now EE stuff I don't mind really, but the Nerf to all IC2 generators is to much. Basically most IC power generators only produce half the power of normal.

EDIT: Well I shouldn't say worse, more different. If I had to describe it, the server is leaning more towards a traditional survival Minecraft experience, by removing or nerfing a lot of the parts of tekkit that allow for a more creative experience. IE. Condenser, Mass Fab.