[3.1.2] TekkitCraft [250 slots][Hard][New Map] || [CC dissabled, EE enabled]

Sp0nge

We just encoutered a hostissue and SQL, please hang on while we try to sort it.

Was flying today above the city and suddenly I appeared in lava and lost my 600 tekkit flying ring. Pissed me off to such an extent that I just gave the city away and am putting down Minecraft. It's been fun.

That bug has been around for ages

Yeah, that'd be annoying, what with the lack of chickens to get feathers from.

If mobs don't exist, then there should at least be fossils for bones and something for feathers. A way to find gunpowder, too.

With condensors, there are a ton of mobdrops avalible around, atm, best way to get them is to buy them form others.

• Replies 743
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IGN: Halo5387

Other servers: No not really...

(Extra ;) ) About me: I've been playing minecraft since about 1.2.3 alpha and are talented in redstone and building and i really love tekkit becouse it advanced so im also pretty good at tekkit so when me and my friends are playing it's normally me making all of the stuff becouse im the one who know most about it and i also learned my friends about tekkit im very friendly and don't really swear on the internet or that :)

Ah no, there aint any info on howto make money. There has been going on so much lately, that i havent managed to keep up with all the changes our dev have done to our server eighter.

But in basics, vote on minestatus to get money. Not shure if you also read the different /einfo ingame?

We arent using whitelist, its just to log on.

Also todays addon, our own plugin, that allows mayors to remove LWC from players thats left town, gone inactive etc with just one command. No fuzz, execute the command, and voila, ur town is clear of all those locks made by that player. All those items are moved to a central storage automaticly so whenever that player returns, he can pick it back up and continue to play! :)