• Replies 743
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In more detail:

1. in MFFS the zapper and blockbreaker upgrades are disabled

2. in IC2 the macerator macerates blaze rods into 2 dust

3. in EE2

a. all tools that used emc on their right click have the emc cost in the config file

b. all tools that break or place (merc eye) raise the blockbreak event and check for the iscancelled value

c. phil ston also raises that event on all the blocks and the projectile shot onto the mobs raise that event on the mobs location air block.

d. BHB and void ring dont suck normal items in when their in a container other than inventory, they still loot the black loot balls.

e. even the tnt's raise that event.

I know the solution isn't perfect but atleast it protects and makes the items usable again.

name: neonblast1994,, nickname: neon, real name: elizabeth/lizzy/eliza

current servers: strontkever, pon3gaming, swedecraft and vetacraft

no idea how to play tekkit, but i'm decent with redstone and wanted a challenge smaller than counting bits. very friendly, almost never curse, gentle in nature apart from my personality disorder... i can be a real harda** sometimes

We finally updated to 3.1.2 aswell. Aswell as the updating provided with Tekkit we also change the maceration of bone with IC to so it now macerate into 3 bonemeals. It used to be 5, but in regards of EMC, it was off balance.

Other changes is the dissabling of placing crystal chests, and the change into using CB++ again.

Most of the lag we had is now again gone, but there will be spikes with real low TPS. Those wont last long due to clients thats in those affected areas will eventually crash by themselfe, and the TPS will once again go up.

And we arent using whitelist ppl :)

Just a few items in EE is dissabled, items like EE tools, condensors, furnaces, heck, even destructioncatalyst is enabled. Ofc we wont fully enable EE, you thing we are dumb? Items like watch of time etc will ONLY create lag. If you dont like that, we ofc arent the server for you. We did sort the dupebugs like listed over here. RM furnaces, bag + blackholeband, bypasses like EE tools and destructioncatalyst, and more. If thats not enough, go find other shortlived servers please. We take pride in that our server is just about to hit the 1 year mark since creating, and ofc, that would have been impossible with "all enabled"

We have worked all day on the TPS issues, and we have done so many changes to alot of stuff, that i still havent gotten to write it all down in the opening post. Its a ton of stuff ... ill try and post them later today, even if half wont make any sence for most of the players ;)