[3.1.2] TekkitCraft [250 slots][Hard][New Map] || [CC dissabled, EE enabled]

Sp0nge

• Replies 743
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Latest changes:

Industrial Craft

• Fixed all explosions pvp bypass (inc. mining laser) and changed block removal from canceling out on first access deny to remove all possible blocks
  • Changed nano armor damage absorbing from 90% to 80%
  • Changed quantum armor damage absorbing from 100% to 95% and power per damage from 30 to 200 - so ppl should start watching their armor charge now

MFFS

• Updated to rev7 to work with the client, also implemented prev changes

Changelog updates:

Oust

• Changed the chat to be more easy on the eyes
  • Changed the internal workings of oust to be async so we don't kill the server on a player with millions of protections
  • Changed the auto inactivity ousting to be configurable in config, was based on towny before

Minecraft Server

• Changed the entity list to be a more advanced list which supports faster removal and addition, instead of ArrayList. This will "hopefully" give us a nice tps boost.

Equivalent Exchange

• Changed Black Hole Band and void ring to not suck in any items at all, fixing a dupe bug. They are only usable on the actionbar now

Industrial Craft

• Fixed all explosions pvp bypass (inc. mining laser) and changed block removal from canceling out on first access deny to remove all possible blocks
  • Changed nano armor damage absorbing from 90% to 80%
  • Changed quantum armor damage absorbing from 100% to 95% and power per damage from 30 to 200 - so ppl should start watching their armor charge now

MFFS

• Updated to rev7 to work with the client, also implemented prev change

CHANGELOG UPDATE:

Industrial Craft

• Changed quantum armor damage absorbing from 100% to 95% 85% and power per damage from 30 to 200 - so ppl should start watching their armor charge now
  • Changed Nano Saber to never destroy quantum or nano armor, just discharge it making player more vulnerable

Equivalent Exchange

• Nerfed Red Matter Armor to be a little bit more powerful than Dark Matter so it's still possible to kill players in it
  • Changed ladder emc value to match its materials. emc = stick emc * 7 / 3. That what Equivalent exchange is all about.
  • Changed stone slabs values to 0 because people were abusing the EE limitation that it can't have 0.5 emc values. I'm sorry for all who can't get rid of their excess slabs now by using it as a building material.

IronChests

• Changed chest emc values to match their material cost. New values:

• Copper chest: 744 (8x copper ingot + chest)
    • Iron chest: 1772 (copper chest + 4x iron + 4x glass)
    • Silver chest: 3824 (Iron chest + 4x silver + 4x glass)
    • Gold chest: 12020 (silver chest + 4x gold + 4x glass)
    • Diamond chest: 28405 (silver chest + 3x dia + 5x glass)
    • Crystal chest: 28413 (diamond chest + 8x glass)

LWC

• Block place event listener priority fix so that it wont create empty protections

SignShop

• Fixed inventory status checker to not reset the players inventory (fixing the issue of ee items resetting all the time when clicking on signshop signs)

CHANGELOG UPDATE:

Oust

• Added a new command for admins - lwclist - which lists all lwc protections in WE selection

Red Power

• Changed frames to check for block break and place events. As RP fakeuser is op by default this has an explicit effect on LWC'd blocks (especially watch out for locked air from olders machines) as any lwc moving will tear the machine apart. To work a machine with such blocks on them - remove the locks with /cremove before you start moving ur frames.

Industrial Craft

• Fixed wrench to not remove protection when orientating a machine

Oust

• Added a new command to cleanup stuff the player doesn't want - /oust clean

• Added a new command for admins - /oust clean <playername>

• Added a new command /oust kicker [on|off|set date] which can control the auto kicker module - view the status, start it, stop it or set the lower date from which lwc will be removed

I got banned for supposedly cheating, I would like to appeal this ban as the admin banned me before I was going to stream gameplay to prove I was not cheating.

Both you and your friend are now banned (again), without any chance for appeal, please find another server to play on.

Equivalent Exchange

• Fixed BHB/Void ring dupe bug
  • Changed Merc eye, Pstone to be less agressive with the block removal event and only send it when its aboslutely needed.
  • Changed swiftwolf's projectile to check perms for pvp & build rights when creating lightning

I might have to explain this some. Yeah we did patch this earlier, BUT it wasnt a real good patch. Now the BHB can again be used inside of the bags, with no ways to dupe. Swiftwolf now basicly cant fire lightning into towns to kill people (making it townysafe).