[3.1.2] TekkitCraft [250 slots][Hard][New Map] || [CC dissabled, EE enabled]

Sp0nge

• Replies 743
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

one of the best servers I have ever played.. The staff is friendly and helpful and the community is friendly and welcoming making for a very pleasant experience... I have seen structures and tekkit setups that will blow your mind away.. If your looking for the full experience as it should be then this is the server for you.. Come to the Town of Muddy and I will give you a tour.... MuddieJorgeson

Some guys in #EE told me that multi-world plugins/mods could cause the issues with transmute tablets. Whether or not that is the case I don't know. They like to push the mods issues onto other mods/plugins instead of admitting that there are bugs and whatnot. I've been unable to get the table to work whatsoever outside of getting 2-3 basic items to transmute into things like coal/charcoal.

I thought i told you ingame "howto sort"? Its a clientsided issue, not related to MultiVerse.

Just rightclick on all the outputslots, till you arent getting anything more. That should basicly sort it. Some graphics clientside wont render due how data is transfered between the client and server. Its impossible for us to fix, we can only fix issues/bugs serverside.

Updated with fixes/changes.

Serverpost never looked good, but its starting to look even worse now. Gonna hire someone or something to make it look better. Almost impossible to read imo, but ... well ... im so bad at this stuff :P

Unfortunately when I left the party for a bit and tried to come back, my game crashed and refuses to let me enter the server now... Any idea how to solve this problem?

Pushed back my version and updated again, apparently all the mods stopped loading until I did that. Now to figure out how to not crash upon joining...

That happened to me earlier, Lethring. Try joining other servers. If it's just this one, your playerfile got corrupt.

By the way, since I can't get an answer in game: Are mobs disabled? The only mob I saw was the one baby chicken from a thrown egg.