[3.1.2] TekkitCraft [250 slots][Hard][New Map] || [CC dissabled, EE enabled]

Sp0nge

Re: ۞ TekkitCraft ۞ [128 Slots, Dedicated, Highly populated and modified, no Lagg??]

That would infact make you blow up aswell. Most likely your rendering chunks that has a massive amount of items floating on them. If the issue persist make a bugreport on our forum with the coords so we can go check it. Its also recommended that you do "/einfo lag" when ingame and see if none of that can help you out.

• Replies 743
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: ۞ TekkitCraft ۞ [128 Slots, Dedicated, Highly populated and modified, no Lagg??]

Server is located under open servers, that means we arent using whitelist, its just to log on straight away.

Re: ۞ TekkitCraft ۞ [128 Slots, Highly populated and modified] [20 Slots 3.0.0]

Since its still a "devbuildserver" issue will be sorted within 24h. We are sorry if people are joining and can do anything there for the moment, we wil sort that during 24h as said.

Just added EE to the devbuildserver. EE wont work due to that the worldgen was done pre it was added, and it has ID conflicts with the other mods aswell

If you have it locked inside chests that belongs to you (this is why auto LWC is added) make a reclaimpost on our forum. Mayors can kick/add players as they like from theyre town, thats why we provide all new players enough money to start theyre own towns, so they can build alone, with safety!

Just saying ... we hit 64+ again during weekdays (well that seems to be the normal amount on during weekdays). Ofc TPS drops (damn all u hidden EE flowers) but on issues and its running as a nicley tuned Corvette! :)

Also we are climbing towards 8k unique players, almsot 3k active (logged in the last 18 days). Eco is rewamped, to get rid of all the "free money EE" gives. We are also stepping up towards updating, and we got a rather large communitydiscussion towards the future on our forum, with all what Tekkit allready has, and might remove/add in the future!

Why hello! For starters, before reading this, I would just go to the server and try it out, its amazing! If your not to sure, well let me tell you.

I joined the server with a few friends, 4 of us, and got help from a few mods, who are very helpful, and they helped us get a decent town going to protect our ever growing machines. The server has towny working very well, and have it so that when you join, you have enough money to make a down and pay for upkeep for a while. This is great! As then you can start building straight away, with out risk of getting greifed. All of the server mods are really helpful as said up top, so even if your not great with tekkit, they will help you along, to getting started. Its also great that if you don't have a town, there is LWC so when you place a chest, alch chest condenser, or most machine blocks, they are protected so other people cant steal them. This is another great thing I hadn't seen on tekkit servers before.

So. If you still haven't joined, get on now! Its an amazing server, even if your new to tekkit. So, go on: mc.tekkitcraft.com, and if that doesnt work, play.tekkitcraft.com! Go. gogogogogogo! :D

-Geoguy180MOD EDIT: Don't do that.

We have some maperrors, that we are working on sorting. For some reason, after a while the server refuses people to connect. When that happends we restart it.

Hopefully we will figure it out pretty soon, so that it will have better uptime.

Those that follow us on twitter is aware of that we are atm testing out a new serverhost. This will allow us during the testingperiod, to add some pretty neat stuff since we have access to 2 hosts (aka 2 dedicated server) for a while. Heads up for awesome stuff :)

Re: ۞ TekkitCraft ۞ 128 Slots, What you see is what you get :)

Also, since ppl dont get whats its all about, ive edited the OP some, what u see, is really what u get. Cant do stuff, well, you cant. Preventing before ppl complain!

Re: ۞ TekkitCraft ۞ 128 Slots, Same map since early feb, we are the real deal!

banned, for stealing machines, despite fact i didnt know this rule existed, and i offered to give the fucking machines back -.-

Re: ? TekkitCraft ? 128 Slots, Same map since early feb, we are the real deal!

banned, for stealing machines, despite fact i didnt know this rule existed, and i offered to give the fucking machines back -.-

Why would you need a rule against stealing to know you shouldn't do it?

im used to playing vannilla where everything goes, so idk what the rules are for here, but i offered to return and wrong my mistake when admin pointed out ffs -.-

We do go with that rule, but yoy also get spammed with /motd etc when you log on. I guess you failed to read that, as Tekkit dont come without issues, and i bet you exploited a bug to steal. That we dont tolerate. Play far, and we will be fair to you, if not well, find somewhere else to play. Its as easy as that.

Im btw the only admin, and I didnt ban you, prob some other staff did. Just check our forum, there should be a post with your name on it, use that and we will take it from there.

On another note: Our Devbuildserver is now PUBLIC, with a buildoff competition. Players joining will auto get added, and auto get access to items they need to build with. Only limit is that a player only gets a 30x30 chunk to build on. But we feel that more than enough. Go ahead, build, and have fun :)

IP mc2.tekkitcraft.com:25578

(and ofc, be a jerk, ur banned, and all that good shit ...)

Re: ۞ TekkitCraft ۞ 128 Slots + "freebuild buildoff in devmode" (custom server)

The script to detect errors has been updated, and from now on, whenever we are "crashing" it will restart. Lets get rid of the downtime we have had lately, and lets enjoy playing instead :)

Re: ۞ TekkitCraft ۞ 128 Slots + "freebuild buildoff in devmode" (custom server)

I gotta say, Tekkit in devmode seems to be a ton more stable compared to the current build. Cant wait till its updated. We have alot of changes prepped in regards of balancing for the update that we cant do in the current version. Gameplay wont change that much, but in general, stuff might feel harder to do, but not impossible.