[3.1.2] TekkitCraft [250 slots][Hard][New Map] || [CC dissabled, EE enabled]

Sp0nge

• Replies 743
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: ۞ TekkitCraft ۞ [64 Slots, Recommended build] [Tekkit-tweaked plugins] ++

During some discussions earlier today, i wanna clarify: We are STILL using the same map as we did when we converted to Tekkit 1.1.4 (upgrading to that had some issue, my bad ...). Oldest living Tekkitmap around?

At the current time we have a total of 2600 registered players (not all active OFC!) and 173 towns with 5 nations.

I fail at updating our original post all the time, but ill say it here atleast:

Our server is heavly nerfed in regards of basic Tekkitrelated stuff. We did that bcouse we didnt feel default Tekkit was suited for SMP (its not theyre fault, they just provide the pack) and alot of items was nerfed due to that.

We try to basicly have 1 main rule: If you can do it, your allowed to.

Re: ? TekkitCraft ? [64 Slots, Recommended build] [Tekkit-tweaked plugins] ++

This is one of the best servers to play Tekkit on!

Tnx man

I really hate "bumping" but sometimes, to not just fall way back there, its needed.

And ill use the post to say that whenever ppl vote for us on minestatus, ull get ingame money ;)

Since i still fail on updating the OP:

Yeah, u do see a turtle from CC at spawn, u can also see blocklaoders. Strange right as our server tends to nerf and limit all kind of shit?

Hey Sp0nge, I was bored in photoshop decided to do this for ya. You can do what you like with it and if you don't like you can tell me it won't hurt my feelings <lol

SeiYl.png

Untill we get the new server up and running, we reduced our avalible slots some, mostly to prevent those lagspikes that we get when we are alot of players online.

Re: ? TekkitCraft ? [64 Slots, Recommended build] [Tekkit-tweaked plugins] ++

I thought this part of the forum was for NO WHITELIST

It is no whitelist. People are just too fucking stupid for words to express and apply for whitelist anyway.

We are changing provider. At worst we are down for 30 minutes, when the current IP dont work, use play.tekkitcraft.com instead, that should be working and redirected.

Hopefully, we have a max of 10 min downtime, if any at all ...

IGN: buffalo2000(i know it sounds nooby but ive been playing for a long time

Other Servers:

blockempires,electriccreeper,raidcraft,herocraft, and etc....

Re: ۞ TekkitCraft ۞ [128 Slots, Dedicated Highly modified, No Lagg?]

We dont use whitelist Buffalo.

For those that are use to our server, well, its totally different now. Host is changed, ticks are at 20 TPS (for those that dont know, its alot ...) with 26 players online.

We also now bumped our playerlimit up to 2 stacks of players, in other words 128 at a time.

We STILL got the 5 minut afk kicker, not playing, well, log of or we force you ;)

Re: ۞ TekkitCraft ۞ [128 Slots, Dedicated Highly modified, No Lagg?]

Just for the record, 20 ticks per second is the Minecraft default and the highest you can get, so if a server is actually getting 20 ticks per second, it's running as fast as singleplayer can.

Re: ? TekkitCraft ? [128 Slots, Dedicated Highly modified, No Lagg?]

Just for the record, 20 ticks per second is the Minecraft default and the highest you can get, so if a server is actually getting 20 ticks per second, it's running as fast as singleplayer can.

Our lowest recording so far is 18.9 TPS, and i bet all players online cn confirm, its pretty fast, and no lag at all ...