[3.1.2] TekkitCraft [250 slots][Hard][New Map] || [CC dissabled, EE enabled]

Sp0nge

• Replies 743
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: ? TekkitCraft ? [48 SLOTS PUBLIC] [Tekkit 2.0] [PvP/PvE] [Multiverse] [Towns] ++

IGN: Draven138

Other servers: Never played on another server, mostly SSP Technic

Hia Draven, we arent using whitelist, its just to log, and play!

Re: ۞ TekkitCraft ۞ [48 SLOTS PUBLIC] [Tekkit 2.0] [PvP/PvE] [Multiverse] [Towns] ++

When do you update to Tekkit 2.1?

I really would love to go on this server. Sadly, I have to wait a bit till my Premium Accound for Minecraft is payed ( slow bank system -.- ). Maybe on Wednesday I can play with you guys :D

How is it on your server? Is it freebuild? Or do I get a piece of Land to build on? What is about the economical side. Any market system?

Greetings :D

Re: ۞ TekkitCraft ۞ [48 SLOTS PUBLIC] [Tekkit 2.0] [PvP/PvE] [Multiverse] [Towns] ++

IGN: Goymer

PREVIOUS SERVERS: I've hosted my own server for a while but it slowly died and I'm looking for a tekkit community to join.

Re: ? TekkitCraft ? [48 SLOTS PUBLIC] [Tekkit 2.0] [PvP/PvE] [Multiverse] [Towns] ++

When do you update to Tekkit 2.1?

I really would love to go on this server. Sadly, I have to wait a bit till my Premium Accound for Minecraft is payed ( slow bank system -.- ). Maybe on Wednesday I can play with you guys :D

How is it on your server? Is it freebuild? Or do I get a piece of Land to build on? What is about the economical side. Any market system?

Greetings :D

We wont update to 2.1 untill its out of dev status (or on friday ....) We will run 2.1 test to enshure that everything, so we dont get unexpected crashes.

We dont have freebuild, its a survivalserver, where we use Towny to protect land. Here is a link (end of the post) to how some of the basics of towny works, recorded on our server. Towny is pretty advanced, but it also gives the best landmanagement out there that players can controll themselfes. Its not in our nature to let the server dictates what players are to do, we prefer freedom (on the cost of removing bugs and sometime nerf some stuff).

As for the economics, all players starts off with 230 Tekkits (the currency we are using). Creating a new town costs 200 Tekkits, and it has a upkeep of 5 Tekkits per RL day (here its REAL important to deposit money into the town bank, or else it falls to ruin and becomes wilderness. As long as its a town, its safe land (unless perms are messed up by the mayor of the town).

As for the rest of our eco, its still at its beginning. For now, the only way to make money is to sell Dark Matter to the server at /spawn, but we will also add a more easier way, for new players (it will ofc be scaled towards the Dark Matter). For the rest of the eco, players set the costs of items using ChestShop. Us as admins really dont want to tell how much stuff is worth, thats up to supply and demand from players.

tn_townyyt.jpg

Watch the video by clicking the image!

IGN: Goymer

PREVIOUS SERVERS: I've hosted my own server for a while but it slowly died and I'm looking for a tekkit community to join.

We arent using whitelist, its just to log on and start playing straight away!

A more updated list of whats enabled in EE will follow tomorrow, But i can post some here right now:

Pedestal, Interdiction, Eternal Density Swiftwolf, VoidRing, BlackHoleBand, Eternal Density, all stones and Kleinstar - all enabled!

Due to the massive amount of players online, and our limit, we now added autokicking of idle players. This have several purposes, but mainly to let ppl play, and idlers not getting an advantage over others.

Also, we have reserved slots for donators (limited amount) at 40 players, we are considered full.

Other stuff, like mobs, breeding them etc have also been resolved, without it making any more stress for the server. Mobs are still "rare", but we never claimed that the server would be "easymode".

On TekkitCraft, you need to work to get to your goal!

ign: Rokiravage

i have no bans listed anywhere (since i don't break rules) and have been looking for some time for a smp server that allows the technic pack. although i am new to the forums.

Ign:lichta

Age 18

Other servers:none I'm looking for a first

Mod experience:I'm pretty good with most of the mods.

Your minecraft IGN: Sarramore

Where are you From? UK

How old are you?: 15

Have you read the rules?: Yes

Do you promise to behave on the server?Yes

How did you hear about our server?:This site

Your minecraft IGN: Sarramore

Where are you From? UK

How old are you?: 15

Have you read the rules?: Yes

Do you promise to behave on the server?Yes

How did you hear about our server?:This site

Hmm ... i really wonder where u found that?

Right now, we are working on mcmmo, to make it fit us better. We never claimed to b an ieasy server, infact, it can be pretty hard from time to time, survival of the fittest!

IGN: zRedwind

Other Servers:

I ran a small private server back when Tekkit first made its appearance with 1.0.0. After that, I moved on and ran a vanilla server until just recently I have come back to Tekkit and am running a small private server.

I played on a public server when Tekkit was first released, but there were very few people playing on the server. It also had a lot of down time. I think it was called AcrylicCraft, but I could be wrong.

Other than Tekkit, I have played on several Bukkit servers, but have never dedicated myself to any server in particular. Mostly because the servers I played on quickly lost the people that were playing them.

I hope to find a server I can dedicate my time to soon. This one is looking pretty promising.

~zRedwind

PvP is on in the wilderness. Towns are the only way to be 100% safe.

And, we are atm maxed out (been for a while now), As it is right now, we are considering opening up for more slots, but we wont do it just now. Its a matter of keeping it lagfree (we usually needs to do a restart every 24h atm, and we have also added some slots where donators are reserved, so they can bypass the que)

This server is really good, one of the best ones out there.

Admins are friendly and will happily listen and consider your suggestions.

(i'm sped btw)

Very awesome community too ;)