[3.1.2] TekkitCraft [250 slots][Hard][New Map] || [CC dissabled, EE enabled]

Sp0nge

• Replies 743
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: ۞ TekkitCraft ۞ [100 SLOT] [PvP/PvE] [Multiverse] [Protection] [Economy] [

Space is now open, and more plugins are added for future implementing. Its only going one way, and thats upwards. We also got some awesome ppl working with out website, wiki, and forum, it will be awesome when its completed.

Planned plugins to be added: mcmmo, jobs, simple-spleef.

Planned events: Buildcompetitions (creative), adventuremaps (bath playing and creating them), and alot more :)

PS: Dont enter space without a ironhelmet, just saying ...

Re: ۞ TekkitCraft ۞ [100 SLOT] [PvP/PvE] [Multiverse] [Protection] [Economy] [

We are still testing out Tekkit 2.0, but we wont update just yet. Some mods sadly gotta go, eighter bcouse theyre just "greifertools" or just not working at all. Ill update the first post when we go into 2.0. Untill then, we are still testing, and are on 1.1.4

Re: ? TekkitCraft ? [Tekkit 2.0] [100 SLOT] [PvP/PvE] [Multiverse] [Towns]

Now released into Tekkit 2.0.

Sorry to hear doc, it seems like u missed the Alerts telling we lag bcouse we were doing backups, and running a testserver.

nothing to do with them, the server lags alot for me and always has done, might be my location but I honestly never suffered this much on other servers in the States. Tbh I think its all the extra plugins being added which is taking away from an already RAM / CPU intensive mod pack. As you could see from my area I run pretty large complex machinery and the lag kinda screwed it all up. Nothing personal against you guys or the server, might run perfectly for guys based in the US but for me it did not and just got frustrating.

Its a good server with attentive Admin, community is great too, sad to leave :(

Re: ۞ TekkitCraft ۞ [Tekkit 2.0] [100 SLOT] [PvP/PvE] [Multiverse] [Towns]

Complex machines were reported several times to lag clients, and i always suggested to not "overdo the size" of them due to just that issue.

But im glad u liked it while u played, ur welcome back whenever u feel like it :)