[3.1.2] TekkitCraft [250 slots][Hard][New Map] || [CC dissabled, EE enabled]

Sp0nge

• Replies 743
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: ۞ TekkitCraft ۞ [Tekkit 2.0] [100 SLOT] [PvP/PvE] [Multiverse] [Towns]

Ever since the 2.0 update, I've been unable to connect; it consistently crashes right upon beginning to load the world. I can catch a glimpse of some land and the welcome text in the chat box before the screen goes grey and the client freezes up. I've been able to connect and play properly on a couple other 2.0 servers, and when it crashes, it doesn't seem to leave any error logs or anything, so I'm not really sure what I can do. Is anyone else having similar trouble, or any possible solutions?

Is the ingamename the same as ur forumname? Also if u can do it, try to get the coords of the location that u crashes on. If its the first time you are logging in, then coords arent needed, as u then are at /spawn :)

I think its fixable, but i need some more info first :)

Game name is Cafall, I'm not sure exactly where my co-ords are, but I'm pretty sure I had last logged off in my town, Selbina. My friend said she was able to log in at our town without problem, so I'm not sure there's a problem in the area or anything

well, here's a screencap of what I get every time right before it crashes

Re: ? TekkitCraft ? [Tekkit 2.0] [100 SLOT] [PvP/PvE] [Multiverse] [Towns]

ah, I see. Thanks, and sorry for the inconvenience

All fixed now, it was the tanks around ur town that made graphical glitches, so that the client crashed. If this is linked to us converting the map or not i dont know. But atleast now u can log on, without getting disconnected :)

IGN: obic123

Basic Tekkit/pluginknowledge?: Played technic since 4.04. Used to run my own bukkit server so have a lot of experience with plugins and commands.

Continent from: Europe

Other:

We arent using whitelist, its just to log on!

Also, is this the first lan, inside of Minecraft? One machine wasnt working, and then the LAN was shut down due that someone just had to browse some websites that wasnt legal :P

tn_mclan.jpg

IGN: DELTA_12

Basic Tekkit/pluginknowledge?: im playng tekkit some 3 moths minecraft year

Continent from: Europe

Other:I want to join this server cuz its epic! pls wihtelist me

5000 views? Perfect! We just upgraded the CPU and RAM, now it should run even better. Also today we reached an alltimehigh of 33 players online, that was with the old HW, now, its even better!

IGN: damien95

basic technik/tekkit knowledge : got all recipes in my head and i know how to make advanced stuff (computercraft too)

continent: europe

other: seems to be a nice server for a mad scientist like me :P

IGN: mrman7500

Other Servers: I have played on a few other servers, not that i can remember the names, but I helped run a company on one called "WorldOfTechnic", so im an ok leader

Re: ? TekkitCraft ? [Tekkit 2.0] [100 SLOT] [PvP/PvE] [Multiverse] [Towns]

We arent using whitelist, its just to log on. The appform at the first post are for those that are interested in being mod, and its to be send to me as PM :)

lol wow they're not the brightest are they. One post after you said that someone allready 'applies' again...