[3.1.2] TekkitCraft [250 slots][Hard][New Map] || [CC dissabled, EE enabled]

Sp0nge

Re: ۞ TekkitCraft ۞ [128 Slots, Dedicated, Highly populated and modified, no Lagg??]

Hello Sp0nge i have deleted my technic folder 3 times i have deleted my minecraft folder i have searched for anything involving x-ray and i cant find anything i have been trying for 2 days now if you have a solution please tell me i really want to get back on it has been at least 4 weeks since i have been on this is my favorite server

• Replies 743
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: ? TekkitCraft ? [128 Slots, Dedicated, Highly populated and modified, no Lagg??]

A real custom video, is gonna get uploaded tomorrow, it MIGHT not be what ppl expect, but it will defo not be a normal one ;)

Please bring on the popcorn, and pizza!

This is a total custom build, not related to Tekkit AT ALL. We brought in one player that does LP`s on our server, to check and test something custom. Ths is not a public build, server isnt avalible to play on, but to show: This is on MC 1.2.3

ENJOY

Re: ۞ TekkitCraft ۞ [128 Slots, Dedicated, Highly populated and modified, no Lagg??]

Sadly, some donorperks are gone, to get the TPS back up again. But DONT worry, we got a shitton of cool stupp planned and worked on, stay tuned ;)

I'm 13

I haven't played on other servers before but really like the environment of this one.

I've already gone on and am a member of phantoms town

It hasn't been deluxed because no admins or mods have played on it, or they have, and weren't impressed.

In case you didn't notice, we've all been ridiculously busy.

Yesterday there were almost 60 moderator actions in the list. 60! split between 4 mods 2 admins, and 2 other folks. Each one of those actions represents time talking to people, reading reports, and dealing with whineries.

We dont want to be placed in Delux, so no need to stress on that part ...

Edit: Dissregard last statement, im tired of bumping to not be placed way back of "inactive servers"

Even if a staff from here would log on, they would be threaded as everyone else and would have to follow our rules.

Anyways, our serverlink is now 99% complete, what about logging on at one server, then log on in another IP, how sweet isnt that (yeah ... wtf u say, but wait, your invetory also is there, damn dog ....)

Edit, isnt the criteria to be in delux a good forumpost, and not related to ingame at all?`Or am i mistaken ...

Re: ? TekkitCraft ? [128 Slots, Dedicated, Highly populated and modified, no Lagg??]

We dont want to be placed in Delux, so no need to stress on that part ...

Even if a staff from here would log on, they would be threaded as everyone else and would have to follow our rules.

Anyways, our serverlink is now 99% complete, what about logging on at one server, then log on in another IP, how sweet isnt that (yeah ... wtf u say, but wait, your invetory also is there, damn dog ....)

Edit, isnt the criteria to be in delux a good forumpost, and not related to ingame at all?`Or am i mistaken ...

That's how it started out, but it's a bit more involved than that now, i think.

Also, none of the staff are expecting to be treated any differently. In fact, that would hamper any judgement of the quality of a server.

We finally completed our server to server plugin, meaning donors get theyre own server to build theyre EE flowers and other stuff, where everything is 100% loaded with chunkloaders all the time. Inventory also carries over, so what u collect from our "Factoryworld" will be in you inventory on our Tekkitserver.

This is done to improve the TPS rating, and allow for smother gameplay!

We also added some nifty features, that allows the server to restart when if feels it has to, aka, when its to laggy, someone manage to try and crash it etc. That means, whenever we are sleeping, the server sorts itselfe regarding restarts and what not!

Please us our forums, we have a town that makes client crash, we are working on trying to pinpoint the issue, when we have it completed we will post it on our forum.

Hay, I found a town owned by earl phantom but that's kinda ironic as I think I'm the only one in it.

Please tell me if you are.

PS anyone want to buy an apple?