[0.5.7] RiffRaffSyndicate [PVE] [40 Slots] [Greylist][Towny, Forestry, Twilightforest, Glizer]

DanteChaos

aboutp.png

Riff Raff Syndicate is a gaming community that has expanded into Minecraft’s Tekkit mod.

After running Tekkit Classic for over 6 to 7 months we decided to upgrade to Tekkit-Lite with our custom mod pack.

We aim to give you the best Tekkit experience there is with a friendly and help full community. We update our server weekly with a one day update patch which of course is thoroughly tested on our own dedicated test server.

Backups are made every 6 hours to ensure your builds and items are secure and won’t be lost to the void forever thanks to our custom backup plugin that drops the backup on a separate server (and we download it as well for extra backup).

The community around the server is very friendly, with Admins and Moderators encouraging players to join towns, villages, and to become full residents. Our development team aims to achieve balance between individual mods. While every mod may not be perfectly balanced, we expect you will find our server enjoyable at every stage of the game.

We use our own custom web application to manage the server aside of the console to ensure people don't have to wait long on support with any problem (still in construction).

serveril.png

Dell Poweredge

2 x 500GB RAID 1

Quadcore CPU

8GB Ram

100Mb up/down link

24/7 Uptime (excluding updates)

featuresm.png

- The world is bounded but still huge to encourage interaction and the creation of infrastructure.

- A five room tutorial quiz to give you heads up how the server works.

- We strive to provide you 24/7 server up time.

- Custom Mob arena, no defaults here we made good use of Balkans weapon mod.

- Player driven transport system.

- Player driven City's each with their own train/subway station.

- Giant Player market area, 4 areas each with 3 levels of shops.

- Custom grief protection & rollback mechanisms.

- Forestry, Yes we got it and its working fine.

- Twilight Forest, Be amazed and adventure in the Amazing world of Twilight Forest.

- Global banning system Glizer, that will keep griefers of your property.

websitekh.png

http://www.riffraffsyndicate.com

Our website is live and running. The minecraft features will soon be done and have the following:

- Web auction system, you don’t have to be ingame to trade on Riff Raff Syndicate.

- Web api to control your account, transfer items, manage your protection area's and many more features to come with it.

- Forum Community, Chat with your fellow players of minecraft or join another game area that is available on the forums (Done).

- Teamspeak intergration, No unneccerary signups for the teamspeak server needed. just register at the forums, update your game username and your done.

pluginsu.png

- GroupManager: We make sure people wont be doing bad things

- Towny: Start your own town and manage it.

- Hawkeye: We will catch any bad guys with this.

- Claimable land to create towns or protect your place from griefing.

- Sellable/buyable claims, put your town plots for sale!

- Choptree to get those trees down like a boss.

- Essentials Economy.

- Custom Mobarena - Time to kick some monster but! (currently disabled).

- Clearlag, we keep our server lag free!

- Chestshop.

- Glizer Ban system.

restricted.png

- Musket/Cannon/Blunderbuss

- Dimensional Anchor: Can easily crash the server by consuming all hard drive allocation.

- Turtle: Bypasses anti-grief to build in protected areas without permission.

- World Anchor: Consumes extra server memory, which may slow or crash the server.

- Anchor Cart: Consumes extra server memory, which may slow or crash the server.

- Tunnel Bore: The Tunnel Bore bypasses anti-grief to break blocks in protected areas without permission.

- Iron Bore Head: The Tunnel Bore bypasses anti-grief to break blocks in protected areas without permission.

- Steel Bore Head: The Tunnel Bore bypasses anti-grief to break blocks in protected areas without permission.

- Diamond Bore Head: The Tunnel Bore bypasses anti-grief to break blocks in protected areas without permission.

- Work Cart: May craft banned items which would then be confiscated, wasting your ingredients.

- All Hammer: The power attack injures protected animals without permission, and players even when PvP is off.

- Mystcraft dimension book.

Limited Items:

- None atm

Silvian/Spawn town:

spawnd.png

Monster Arena:

arenaoutside.png

arenainsider.png

Credit goes to Grimmie XII!

Jail / Graveyard of the sinners:

jailyg.png

ruleses.png

Be respectful of the world. Try to keep the world looking nice, and build in the context of your surroundings.

- Do not destroy landscape, try to keep quarries from doing so. (keep them below ground)

- Quarries are to be removed once your done with them!

- Be respectful of your fellow players. We shouldn't have to spell out for you what this means.

- Violations of these rules will result in instant bans.

- No griefing

- No stealing

- No stripmining (look this up on google!)

- No bug exploiting!

Server IP: tekkit.riffraffsyndicate.com

Server website: http://www.riffraffsyndicate.com

40 Slots on the Server

joinp.png

We run a custom modded tekkit server so in order to play with us you need to do the following:

- Start the tekkit launcer and select tekkit-lite.

- Click on options and clear cache

- Fill in the following url in the Custom ZIP section of options:http://download.riffraffsyndicate.com/mods.zip

- Save and login.

- Connect to the above IP

- Apply at http://www.riffraffsyndicate.com/apply

Problems:

If you are getting dont have the required mods error please check if you cleared your cache and or mod folder.

If you get a duplicate mod error please clear your mod folder and then the cache and login again.

(Please refrain from quoting the full topic!)

Moderators

Wish to apply for a moderator?

You have to be at least 18 years or older to apply for a moderator position!

Fill in this form and send it to info at riffraffsyndicate dot com (using this to prevent spambots)

In game name:

Why you think your moderator material:

After applying you will be presented with a question for extra testing.

DO NOT POST THE MODERATOR FORM IN THIS TOPIC!

changelogj.png

Version 0.5 - Beesarus - 23-02-2013

- Added Extrabees

- Updated IC2 to latest

- Updated Buildcraft to latest

- Updated Modulair power suits to latest

- Updated Thermal expansion to latest

- Added Core mod for thermal expansion

Version 0.4 - DA14 fly by - 16-02-2013

- Updated Forestry to 2.0.10

- Added Glizer banning system

- Added Gravitysuit mod

- Changed Logblock with Hawkeye

Version 0.3 - Operation Leave me alone - 09-02-2013

- Updated IC2 to latest version

- Updated Forestry to latest version

- Added lockette plugin

- Added TekkitCustomizer plugin

- Banned several game breaking items

Version 0.2:

- Updated tekkit-lite to 0.5.7

- Updated forestry to 2.0.0.5

Version 0.1:

- Updated Tekkit to tekkit-lite 0.5.2

- Added Forestry

- Added twilightforest

- Added Railcraft

We look forward to seeing you online!

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In game name: Kacperkiewicz

Time playing Tekkit-lite: A month

Have you been banned: Once, but not on tekkit server, and it was long time ago - not for griefing ;)

Why would you like to play on this server: Because I like mods, and I want to be part of great, server community. Im helpful and friendly and I want to play with others :)

IGN: Phsych0_Cal1b3r

Time playing tekkit lite: as soon as it came out, played classic before that

Have I been hit with the ban hammer: yes, once for griefing because the guys there were too stuck up and annoying

Why do i want to join: Iwant a good server and saw you guys at the top. Also i'd like to start my bussiness on the server. (i'm very quiet at the start)

IGN: THEJEWGOD

Time playing tekkit lite: still getting used to steve's carts and factorization, but everything else is straightforward and not too difficult

Ban Hammer: Once, because an Admin was abusing his power and he banned everyone

Why do I want to join: Greylist for one because many tekkit lite servers are bound to be hit by waves of griefers by now and I want a server that is well rounded in every aspect such as a friendly community, no lag etc... it appears you've got these all down :D

In game name: greiko5

Time playing Tekkit-lite: a little while after it came out. played tekkit classic for a long time

Have you been banned: was banned once but then unbanned quickly

Why would you like to play on this server: i want to play on a server with nice people and very little griefing.

In game name: roostevaba123

Time playing Tekkit-lite: I played tekkit classic quite a bit, maybe 6 months? But isn't tekkit lite the same? Well if it isn't it's my 1st time playing tekkit

Have you been banned: (dont lie we will find out) Lets be honest, everyone has been banned from one server, maybe not but i have gotten banned in RP servers for being overpowered(by that i mean i didn't die in gladiator fights)

Why would you like to play on this server: Cause I'm looking for a server and this one seemed by far the best one i could find. I hope you still let me in your server while i have a few bans on my minecraft name, but you can totaly trust me

Accepted.

Notice: Cause of instability issues we are updating several mods to their latest versions.

The mod pack will be updated as soon as we got thing stable.

Updated several mods to latest version.

Clear your cache or go to your tekkit-lite folder in c:users/appdata/techniclauncher/ and remove the mods folder.

In game name: wixo

Time playing Tekkit-lite: First time really...

Played (and moderated) on Tekkit classic servers for a long time though, plus there is some experience from FTB which overlaps with Tekkit lite pretty well

Have you been banned: Nope

Why would you like to play on this server: Looking for a server based around community interactions, will bring some friends if this meets my expectations

In game name:Tungil

Time playing Tekkit-lite:First time to be honest.

Have you been banned: Once on a bukkit server for using a bucket.

Why would you like to play on this server: I was looking on a cool moded server to play on also "Wixo" plays on here.

In game name: jearwin

Time playing Tekkit-lite: since tekkit was released

Have you been banned: none

Why would you like to play on this server: I would like to play and experiment with the new features of tekkit lite with other players (:

In game name:dataman123

Time playing Tekkit-lite:ever since it came out

Have you been banned: (dont lie we will find out) once and that was when my brother got my password... Changed it now...

Why would you like to play on this server: Why else? :D

In game name:wallnutboat2076

Time playing Tekkit-lite:I have been playing it from time to time with my friends since it has been released.

Have you been banned: (dont lie we will find out) I was once banned on a Vanilla server for lying to and admin, but I didn't lie. My friend was at my house and the server accused me of having multiple accounts, as we had to share the one computer (same ip)

Why would you like to play on this server:I would like to play on this tekkit lite server, as it will be my first ever tekkit lite server and i hope to have a good time.

In game name: nedks

Time playing Tekkit-lite: A day after it came out.

Have you been banned: (dont lie we will find out) Nope,

Why would you like to play on this server: I really like the look of it.

Can I ask you some questions? If yes please answer them.

Will this server be around for a long time?

Are there any towns set up?

Can you please make a second mod pack with optifine installed on it and all the other things?

In game name:anfrench1

Time playing Tekkit-lite:first time... but I have played with all previous versions of tekkit

Have you been banned: No

Why would you like to play on this server: Because I want to use the new Tekkit Lite on a server to test out the new features, also this server looks really good and seems to have a good anti greif thingy! lol